+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprint request received in citizenship application processing.

washington.state

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betoherman said:
You are expecting too much. I told you the only thing you can do is wait and think in something else. We will not receive news until next year. Im pretty sure. Sorry but it's true.

You will be just fine

bazim99

Feb 8, 2011
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
12-3-2009
VISA ISSUED...
16-2-2011
LANDED..........
20-5-2011
everyon'e case is unique , for me , FP request was March and I did that fist week of April, I've been waiting for 8 months since then ..
I spoke to CIC and they confirmed they got it ..

wait .. wait .. wait .. and smile 8)

GO4444

Oct 29, 2015
bazim99 said:
everyon'e case is unique , for me , FP request was March and I did that fist week of April, I've been waiting for 8 months since then ..
I spoke to CIC and they confirmed they got it ..

wait .. wait .. wait .. and smile 8)
did cic request FP before or after test from you?

bazim99

Feb 8, 2011
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
12-3-2009
VISA ISSUED...
16-2-2011
LANDED..........
20-5-2011
I haven't got the test invite yet ..

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
bazim99 said:
I think it takes longer little bit when FP is requested before test than if it is request after test is done. Hopefully we hear good news soon

Burfi

Jul 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bazim99 said:
Hi,

Even I have been waiting for the test since I submitted my FPs in July-15. Long wait...

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Burfi said:
Hi,

Even I have been waiting for the test since I submitted my FPs in July-15. Long wait...
I tried several times know if my FP were received by CIC, but everytime I call the representive tells me he can't let me know if my FP are received or not untill after 6 months. If CIC foes not receive it I should be asked to submit it again. How could i know yhat CIC has already redrived FP or not?

Burfi

Jul 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I called CIC a number of times. Few times multiple times same day...

Finally, an agent pulled my file and confirmed that FPs have been received.

Keep trying...

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have received a Decision Made update I saw it on the 5th of December but could have been on the 3rd or 4th.

Ecas has not changed to update for Oath date. See my signature for the FP request and current timeline.

I am at the Mississauga office.

GO4444

Oct 29, 2015
ScubaC said:
I have received a Decision Made update I saw it on the 5th of December but could have been on the 3rd or 4th.

Ecas has not changed to update for Oath date. See my signature for the FP request and current timeline.

congrats.
any update for those received FP after test, please share

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Congratulation... I'm guessing your oath letter should be this week or probably next week... Normally it's very quick Fir such case where DM took 3 months to appear after test.. All the best

ScubaC said:

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Hi guys. Is st clair office which responsible for processing applications with FP request. Why? How long usually it takes there?it returns the application back to the local office or it takes the decision.
Thanks