+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprint request received in citizenship application processing.

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Finally i've An update, they sent me A note to appear for the test On October 15th, letter received October 2nd.

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Mainagui said:
Finally i've An update, they sent me A note to appear for the test On October 15th, letter received October 2nd.
Congrats

Burfi

Jul 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally, CIC call centre rep confirmed that they received the finger prints. But she did not confirm any next steps in the process.

Buddha1906

Nov 12, 2015
i have received request for fingerprint after i did my test. CIC told me that because there is a request for fingerprints it makes my application non routine and it can take up to 36 months. anyone can help me with that .

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Burfi said:
I received the FP request for my citizenship application on 9-Jul-15. Submitted FPs electronically on 13-Jul-15. I wanted to confirm that my FPs have been received by CIC so called CIC call center last week but I was told they are not able to access any application or check any status.

How did you contact CIC? Am I missing anything here?
Probably you were the unlucky one that your call was picked up by a lazzy officer. Be patient. We wre almost at the end of this. I really hope so.

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Anybody guys has similar case guys?

Applied in April, Test in July and finger print submitted by end of August... Ecase is still In process... Vancouver office... I'm not sure when do I expect to receive oath or even see DM in ecase... Really painful waiting process

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
hany_sams said:
Anybody guys has similar case guys?

Applied in April, Test in July and finger print submitted by end of August... Ecase is still In process... Vancouver office... I'm not sure when do I expect to receive oath or even see DM in ecase... Really painful waiting process
I think you are ok. You applied on April so I think you are really lucky because in my case and some other cases, we applied before you and we are still in process. So don't worry. I think, but i can be wrong that we have to wait till next year. Probably jan or feb. Cheers.

Ashiqullah

Aug 12, 2015
Good Day,

Simialer situation here, did my test on august 24 got fingerprint request on august 25 and submitted the same day and still waiting for updates, ECASE shows in process.

Keep updating each other.

betoherman said:
I think you are ok. You applied on April so I think you are really lucky because in my case and some other cases, we applied before you and we are still in process. So don't worry. I think, but i can be wrong that we have to wait till next year. Probably jan or feb. Cheers.

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Ashiqullah said:
Good Day,

Simialer situation here, did my test on august 24 got fingerprint request on august 25 and submitted the same day and still waiting for updates, ECASE shows in process.

Keep updating each other.
Did you call CIC to confirm that they received fingerprints results?

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
hany_sams said:
For me I called cic back in September and they confirmed that they received it.
Why it took long for tou for DM. My test and FP were in nov. applied in ottawa in april too .

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Today i called CIC ti ask if they received my FP that i did last week, the lady told me I should follow my e case for any updates. I don't think that e case is updated about recruving FP, does it? Any idea

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
ROMA_1 said:
Why it took long for tou for DM. My test and FP were in nov. applied in ottawa in april too .
I really don't understand why its taking long time for me... I'm still in progress although submitted FP by end of August and test done by July 22... There's nothing I can do other than hope, pray and try to divert my attention on something different than checking my ecase and my mail box

Ashiqullah

Aug 12, 2015
Just a heads up.

The reason the fingerprint takes longer, if you had your fingerprint taken before by RCMP for any reason such as (Court order, jail or arrest) . If your fingerprint match in the system then it will take around 120 days (4 months) before they send the final result to you or CIC.

Be patient and pray.

hany_sams said:
I really don't understand why its taking long time for me... I'm still in progress although submitted FP by end of August and test done by July 22... There's nothing I can do other than hope, pray and try to divert my attention on something different than checking my ecase and my mail box

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
hany_sams said:
You are expecting too much. I told you the only thing you can do is wait and think in something else. We will not receive news until next year. Im pretty sure. Sorry but it's true.