+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding a job in Canada with sponsor

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sounds good. The person with a PhD need not work as a janitor.
But the person might want to. Not only temporary for basic needs (such as paying for rent and food) but also getting his Canadian working experience. I've seen PHD working as fish mongers in my local supermarket.

Reactions: nayr69sg

ravikiranr

Dec 10, 2019
But the person might want to. Not only temporary for basic needs (such as paying for rent and food) but also getting his Canadian working experience. I've seen PHD working as fish mongers in my local supermarket.
You are saying everybody across Canada showcase one consistent behaviour?

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Exactly

I am an MD that worked as a general laborer on an assembly line in a PVC windows factor for over a year.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
I am not proposing anything. I am not providing solutions, I am in search for one that alleviates my problem. Relationships, business or personal need not be similar, or same. A personal relationship is based on emotions and a business relationship is based on logic. The employee you hire is a stranger, you screen the profile based on logic and then you hire. You don't do the same in a personal relationship.

The win-win arrangement with existing contacts only works as long as the request is based on a mutual agreement stated and signed through a contract. So any request that is not stated in a contract becomes a favour, and this is not good practice.However, you can ask for favours in business, but where do you draw the line? That's where the problem starts.

Your recommendations are unacceptable because I am aware of these social media sites where people post stuff that is personal. I am strictly looking for a business channel. LinkedIn didn't work. Anything else?
Why doesn't LinkedIn work?

It should work.

Anyway why Canada?

You should consider Singapore. It has CECA agreement with India. Lots of Indian professionals can just move to Singapore to work and their qualifications are recognized.

Last edited: