+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding 3D Animation job in Canada

ateeqahmed.sh

Nov 21, 2018
Hi, My name is Ateeq. Currently Iliving in Karachi, Pakistan. and willing to move to Canada to pursue my job career. I am a 3D Generalist right now with 4+ years of good experience worked on big Animation studios in Pakistan.

My question is What are the opportunities for me to find jobs in Canada form Pakistan or is there any possibilities through which I should apply for immigration of Canada??

I have joined ca.indeed.com and I do receive jobs from there on daily basis. I have applied but no response so far.

Thanks!

Cobainik

Jan 26, 2022
I also looked for a 3D animation job in Canada, but there was nothing I liked. I tried out a few, but they weren't good enough. I have a lot of 3D animation experience and wanted to work for a company like https://thevisual.team/animation-motion-design/. Their team is awesome, but they're based in Singapore.
I'm considering going to Singapore if I get a job in that company. It would be great, and I might even be able to work online, which would help me stay in Canada. That would be a dream come true for me. I would be where I want to be and have an awesome job.

Last edited: