+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find Schools in Disctrict

kamransagri

Jan 15, 2019
Hi ,

I am looking for good public school in scarborough disctrict.

Can someone please share how can I know of all public schools in a disctrict ? I had a look at the Toronto disctrict schoold board website but couldn't find schools disctrict wise.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi ,

I am looking for good public school in scarborough disctrict.

Can someone please share how can I know of all public schools in a disctrict ? I had a look at the Toronto disctrict schoold board website but couldn't find schools disctrict wise.
There should be a search by your location option

kamransagri

Jan 15, 2019
Because I cannot extract all the schools in Scarborough by putting the street names in the search field.For this I need to know Street names.

I can't check the rating of school unless I have alist. So just checking if someone has a better idea.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Because I cannot extract all the schools in Scarborough by putting the street names in the search field.For this I need to know Street names.

I can't check the rating of school unless I have alist. So just checking if someone has a better idea.
Try to google schools in Scarborough Toronto. I hope it helps

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Have you already moved? If so you are limited to the schools in your area. The rental availability is low so you may only have a few options of places to rent. The schools in Scarborough are in general quite the same. It is not really known as an area with the best schools. In general you will find the best schools in the areas where housing costs are higher, there are more home ownership versus rentals and no public housing.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Have you already moved? If so you are limited to the schools in your area. The rental availability is low so you may only have a few options of places to rent. The schools in Scarborough are in general quite the same. It is not really known as an area with the best schools. In general you will find the best schools in the areas where housing costs are higher, there are more home ownership versus rentals and no public housing.
Oh yes indeed. The best you can do is try to find a school which is nearest to your home...it will be very helpful for the child. Otherwise there are a lot of resources to help children in their academics.