+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

Ianrose

Aug 22, 2020
I am looking at the possibility of migrating to Canada with my family. To qualify for most of the provisional programs I require a Job offer that would give me the require points to apply to the express entry pool.
Is there an actual possibility of employers offering jobs in these provinces and then waiting for the Express entry process to be completed ?
Any suggestions for a better way of applying ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am looking at the possibility of migrating to Canada with my family. To qualify for most of the provisional programs I require a Job offer that would give me the require points to apply to the express entry pool.
Is there an actual possibility of employers offering jobs in these provinces and then waiting for the Express entry process to be completed ?
The chances for a job offer are unfortunately extremely low. You can certainly try. The best option would be to qualify for Express Entry or for a PNP program without a job offer.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Yes. But you need to have work authorization in Canada for employers to hire you.

Sep 10, 2020
Good day sir/am, I'm Timileyin from Nigeria, am an undergraduate in a polytechnic here, which i have completed my 2years program in the discipline of accounting with a distinction grade, i just finished with my internship in Chevron Oil&Gas Nigeria Limited, that's overview of me. I'm so much interested in starting a new life in Canada, i will appreciate if any placement is opened for me, I'm a hardworking person which my services is always effectively and efficiency. I wouldn't mind if any offer will be available for me. Looking forward to your response. Thanks.

Regards,
Timileyin, O.L
Olayiwolatimileyin06@gmail.com

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Good day sir/am, I'm Timileyin from Nigeria, am an undergraduate in a polytechnic here, which i have completed my 2years program in the discipline of accounting with a distinction grade, i just finished with my internship in Chevron Oil&Gas Nigeria Limited, that's overview of me. I'm so much interested in starting a new life in Canada, i will appreciate if any placement is opened for me, I'm a hardworking person which my services is always effectively and efficiency. I wouldn't mind if any offer will be available for me. Looking forward to your response. Thanks.

Regards,
Timileyin, O.L
Olayiwolatimileyin06@gmail.com
There are no jobs here

Sep 24, 2020
Accra
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Yes
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
Job
File Transfer...
Yes
Interview........
Yez
VISA ISSUED...
Good

mayssaaa

Oct 31, 2020
hi everyone my name is mayssa from tunisia I'm a teacher of sport and fitness instructor also a personnel trainer I want to move to canada for work and I don't know what to do any help !

Sep 24, 2020
Accra
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Yes
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
Job
File Transfer...
Yes
Interview........
Yez
VISA ISSUED...
Good
I need help, l wont job from canada

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
What's the job outlook in Alberta? What type of job is easily available and what city is best to settle. I hear Alberta is not as expensive as Toronto and Vancouver.

Kennybrims

Jun 4, 2019
Hi everyone. Im Kenny, I’m new here and it’s my first time posting. I’m planning to immigrate to Canada with my family. Please does anyone know what kind of job I can get with a degree in sociology? Is there also any course I need to do once I get to Canada to improve my chances of getting a good job? I don’t mind changing career but I would like to know. I have 5 years experience in sales and administrative work. Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone. Im Kenny, I’m new here and it’s my first time posting. I’m planning to immigrate to Canada with my family. Please does anyone know what kind of job I can get with a degree in sociology? Is there also any course I need to do once I get to Canada to improve my chances of getting a good job? I don’t mind changing career but I would like to know. I have 5 years experience in sales and administrative work. Thank you.
I assume you have submitted your Express Entry profile and received an invitation to apply for PR if you are asking about jobs. Sociology is an arts degree (many in Canada have that degree) and your work experience will play a role in what kind of job you will land. Where are you going to be living because that plays a role too? Because of Covid and high employment rates you may need to take minimum wage jobs (retail, restaurant) when you arrive. If you are fluent in both languages, you will have more opportunities. Use local immigration/settlement centres for information.

ArkhamAj

Dec 15, 2020
Hello, I have applied for Canadian PR through Express Entry route and I have been told my ITA will be accepted as I am scoring CRS 472. I am a design mechanical engineer (NOC 2132), so my query to which I'm not getting appropriate answers is " Will I be needing license from regulatory organizations in Canada, before I start applying for jobs in Canada from India? . If yes, then please guide. Thank You :)

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello, I have applied for Canadian PR through Express Entry route and I have been told my ITA will be accepted as I am scoring CRS 472. I am a design mechanical engineer (NOC 2132), so my query to which I'm not getting appropriate answers is " Will I be needing license from regulatory organizations in Canada, before I start applying for jobs in Canada from India? . If yes, then please guide. Thank You :)
Assume you have read through the information on this site.

https://engineerhere.ca/

As for applying for jobs from outside of Canada others will also comment but generally tends to be impossible to secure a job unless someone has unique skills not readily available in the country. Employers also are reluctant to even engage just because someone says they may get PR or they have COPR but have not landed yet given they can waste so much time on people who do not turn up when they could employ someone already in Canada. Plus of course COVID is likely to have a major impact on available positions for the forseeable future