+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

Sask9

Mar 18, 2014
Watch the NOC Codes the Government does not have sufficient data as to labour shortages. If you read the news lately in Canada there is a backlash from Canadians regarding TFW where many Canadians believe jobs are being offered to non-residents at lower wages than the prevailing market. Unemployment is high in some regions(Niagara and South western Ontario hit with manufacturing closures) and low in Alberta in some northern regions regarding the oil sands. If you are okay with going to a place that has a cold climate and remote you will get a job right away and so would a Canadian its just the Canadians won't do those jobs for the money they offer. The government scaled back Statistics Canada so they have no idea which regions are short workers, they just assume its across the board. There are so many problems with this government they don't have a clue what they are doing and they are misleading potential newcomers and raising there hopes. When I think of my ancestors they were shown beautiful pictures of sunny fertile land only to get there and find fields of rock, trees and Bitterly cold winters, but they too liked the peace among people in the country so they did the best with what they had its no different today so do your homework and set your goals accordingly so you will be prepared for anything.

May 5, 2014
One thing to consider is how you are presenting yourself to potential employers.

There are significant differences not only regionally but specific target job changes that need to be made to your resume/CV before applying to each job.

It is a lot of work and requires research but it will give you an edge over most other applicants.

Let me know if you want your resume reviewed, we do this at no charge and can give you some feedback.

Thanks!

canadianresource

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-09-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014 E-CASUpdate: 23-10-2014 Decision Made: 09-02-2015
Passport Req..
17-02-2015 Sent Child docs: 25-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting......
LANDED..........
27-06-2015
Right now am working in Cognizant and I have applied for PR. On getting the PR how much possibility do I have to get into canada through Cognizant??

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Any jobs for chefs

confuse07

Jun 23, 2013
I have a brother who is a licensed civil engr/ project manager for almost 15 yrs now.. He really wants to work here in canada bit I can't find any employer for him.. He tried sending resumes in jobbank, monster and workopolis but no one replied..Please help.. Thank you

Iniyavan

Jun 20, 2014
I am from India and I did computer science engineering but got backlogs.Can you help to find Job ??? Please...

abugr8

Jul 2, 2014
hey what kind of part time jobs are available in canada?i am an automobile engineer what will be the minimum pay per hour i am ready to work anywhere!

robdugg

Jul 6, 2014
boydie said:
Hi.

I am a Finance Manager based in the UK. Managed to get permanent residency about 10 years ago but did not travel due to circumstances. Pretty sure will be able to get it again if I reapply but thinking of trying for a job now, someone told me about LMO (Labour Market Opinion)? How do I find employers in Finance interested in employing non-resident so I can get a temporary work permit then apply for the permanent visa when I land? The bottom line is, I want to move to Canada asap but need to find employers willing to take a look at my Resume or chat over the phone. Can anyone help? Dont really want to travel without a job offer.....
I'm the same only looking for Web ? Graphic Design work. Do anyone know where I can source companies that would hire a non resident?

May 30, 2014
Depends on the city you go to. Provinces have different minimum wages. Normally entry level non-skilled or semiskilled jobs like cashiers, cleaners etc. pay on average 10$ per hour. Call centres, gas stations, grocery stores and food courts are major points for this kind of jobs.

abugr8 said:
hey what kind of part time jobs are available in canada?i am an automobile engineer what will be the minimum pay per hour i am ready to work anywhere!

humanist12345

Jul 12, 2014
Sask9 said:
Watch the NOC Codes the Government does not have sufficient data as to labour shortages. If you read the news lately in Canada there is a backlash from Canadians regarding TFW where many Canadians believe jobs are being offered to non-residents at lower wages than the prevailing market. Unemployment is high in some regions(Niagara and South western Ontario hit with manufacturing closures) and low in Alberta in some northern regions regarding the oil sands. If you are okay with going to a place that has a cold climate and remote you will get a job right away and so would a Canadian its just the Canadians won't do those jobs for the money they offer. The government scaled back Statistics Canada so they have no idea which regions are short workers, they just assume its across the board. There are so many problems with this government they don't have a clue what they are doing and they are misleading potential newcomers and raising there hopes. When I think of my ancestors they were shown beautiful pictures of sunny fertile land only to get there and find fields of rock, trees and Bitterly cold winters, but they too liked the peace among people in the country so they did the best with what they had its no different today so do your homework and set your goals accordingly so you will be prepared for anything.
Hello friend. Can you kindly suggest me jobs that involve cold remote places? I'm interested in them.

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
humanist12345 said:
Hello friend. Can you kindly suggest me jobs that involve cold remote places? I'm interested in them.
Lowest Temperature
Snag, Yukon, has the dubious distinction of recording the lowest temperature in Canada at -62.8° C on 3 February 1947. For more than a week before that day, cold air from northeastern Siberia stalled over the Yukon. Skies were clear, winds calm, visibility unlimited and 38 cm of snow lay on the ground. An exhaled breath of air made a hissing sound as it froze and created vapour trails that extended 100-500 m above the ground for 3-4 minutes before disappearing. Exposed skin froze in less than 3 minutes.
Coldest Average Annual Temperature
Eureka, on Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, is Canada's coldest weather station. The average annual temperature is -19.9° C, but in February, usually the coldest month, Eureka's average temperature is -38.4° C. In February 1979, it recorded the lowest average monthly temperature ever in Canada or North America, a numbing -47.9° C. For 18 days, the thermometer stayed below -45° C. On February 15, the station also eclipsed its previous all-time low with a reading of -55.3° C.
Myths and Legends
A long-standing cold weather legend is that the coldest corner in Canada is at Portage Ave and Main St in downtown Winnipeg. The truth is, there are no official temperature measurements at any street corner in Canada to confirm the coldest intersection. Winnipeg's city centre is usually 3-4° warmer than the airport, owing to the urban heat island effect. The lowest reading at the airport was -45.0° C on 18 February 1966, but airports in Edmonton, Regina and Saskatoon have all recorded lower readings.
Another cold Canadian weather myth purports that White River, Ont, is the coldest place in Canada. White River is not even the coldest place in Ontario, let alone Canada. That notoriety belongs to Iroquois Falls which, at -58.3° C (23 January 1935) has the lowest temperature reported in Eastern Canada. White River's record low temperature looks almost mild by comparison at -51.7° C, recorded on 23 January 1935 - the eighth coldest reading in Ontario.
Its reputation for coldest area is probably based on the fact that for many years White River was "the coldest in the nation today" of the handful of stations reporting daily temperature extremes in newspapers and on radio. Temperatures from the 2500 volunteer observing stations, however, were not available for daily broadcast because the observers mailed their records of extremes to Environment Canada only once a month.
Cold Weather Superlatives
Cold weather superlatives abound in Canada. For example, of cities in the world over a population of 500 000, Winnipeg has the coldest midwinter temperature. Ottawa is the second coldest national capital, next to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Canada is the coldest country in the world: average all the daily temperature observations year-round and you get a chilling -5.6° C.

jrandom

Jul 19, 2014
humanist12345 said:
Geological assistant. You help a geologist dig holes and plant sensor equip into ice/ground in various northern places in Canada and live in a camp.
Pays a lot of money since you have zero expenses and can be out in the arctic for months. There's also lot's of Northern Alberta jobs.

BC Hydro, they offer apprenticeship programs and you typically go work up north for 2-4yrs as part of your agreement for free school/training.

slimjemo

Jul 21, 2014
Hi!

I am from Bangladesh. I have completed B.Sc. in Civil Engineering. I am working as a structural engineer of prefabricated steel structure for more than 3 years.I am quite interested about P.R. But I wanna know about job security when I would have moved to Canada. Can I continue as a structural engineer without having M.Sc. degree? If not, how about the scope as a steel detailer?

Regards :)

victor_7jan

Jul 29, 2014
Hi All,

I am from India. I am an aspiring immigrant for Canada. I have a total of 6.5years of IT/ITes experience. I have completed my Bachelors of Engineering program in distance learning. Currently I am working as a Senior Software Engineer in one of the reputed IT Companies in India (leader in e-payments industry) with an International Client headquartered in US. I do hold a very good command over English language.

Is there any way anyone can help me get a job in Canada? If not, can anyone show some ray of hope somehow?

It will be really helpful if someone could take his/her valuable time out and reply to my questions. Please find my LinkedIn profile through the hyperlink below:-
in.linkedin.com/pub/victor-bagchi/32/a90/8b0/

Thanking you all for your efforts and time for me in advance.

With Regards,
Victor.