+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

donwin4real

Hero Member
Dec 2, 2013
415
14
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
emamabd said:
mrbeachman...you've mentioned in many posts that you're happy in thailand, well that's good for you ...but i guess for the most of us, we're trying to find happiness here in canada.

If i don't find happiness here...i might leave canada someday ... but not for a third world country.
Yes that's true......how can someone go over Canada for a third world country?

Mr Beachman is not letting us know everything here.......



w
 

scorpion_ca

Hero Member
May 31, 2012
700
35
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are several Canadian (by birth) lives in Asia and South America. Nothing wrong to live in the third world country over Canada. Canada is not a heaven.

All it depends on the person's qualifications and skills. I know several guys who moved to third world country, where they work as a VP and make lots of money than they used to make in Canada.
 

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
1,795
425
scorpion_ca said:
There are several Canadian (by birth) lives in Asia and South America. Nothing wrong to live in the third world country over Canada. Canada is not a heaven.

All it depends on the person's qualifications and skills. I know several guys who moved to third world country, where they work as a VP and make lots of money than they used to make in Canada.
exactly, so we need to become canadians first...then we can think of moving to 3rd or even the 4th world (if there is a 4th world) ... but what i felt after reading beachman's continuous posts about thailand's opportunities - that the message is: "we should be packing up and moving to thailand now otherwise we are missing a lot"....and thats not the case.
 

mrbeachman

Hero Member
Oct 24, 2011
333
32
emamabd said:
exactly, so we need to become canadians first...then we can think of moving to 3rd or even the 4th world (if there is a 4th world) ... but what i felt after reading beachman's continuous posts about thailand's opportunities - that the message is: "we should be packing up and moving to thailand now otherwise we are missing a lot"....and thats not the case.
Who cares it it's Thailand or any other country such as middle east. My main point is that there are plenty of opportunities elsewhere and if you think for one second that you need to become a Canadian resident to succeed, you are greatly mistaken.

Just think about the years spent not getting a job in Canada then leaving for another country where the opportunities are aplenty.
 

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
1,795
425
mrbeachman said:
Who cares it it's Thailand or any other country such as middle east. My main point is that there are plenty of opportunities elsewhere and if you think for one second that you need to become a Canadian resident to succeed, you are greatly mistaken.

Just think about the years spent not getting a job in Canada then leaving for another country where the opportunities are aplenty.
i was successful before coming here, and i see no reason why i wouldn't be successful here...it will take some time but i know i'll be able to achieve what i want in this very country.
 

Katayoon

Hero Member
Nov 19, 2011
564
192
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with you 100%, but I want to add one subtle point here.

I remember you mentioned once you were european (I may be mistaken, sorry). As immigrants from politically unstable countries, our situation is different. We are facing a great dilemma here - A. stay in Canada to get a passport and relative security by going through the humiliations of survival jobs for long years or B. Go to Thailand, Gulf etc., exploit opportunities, earn good money and return home once work permit is gone, where we are likely to be bombed into ashes sooner or later. Our decision ultimately depends on whether we value general life security or social status more.

After 1 year of doing jobs that a person with 3 university degrees from best european universities should not be doing, I left Canada because I prefer getting bombed into ashes on my way from highly qualified work to home than peacefully washing dishes in canada. we have a saying in my language: "It is better to die while you are standing free on your feet, than live all your life sitting on your knees as slave". However, I know many immigrants from middle east who stay in canada because they prefer security over professional self-fulfillment, they do not regret losing all their skills they had and they are happy. I respect their choice as they respect mine. Everybody should live his life as he deems it appropriate and I am not judging anybody.

mrbeachman said:
Who cares it it's Thailand or any other country such as middle east. My main point is that there are plenty of opportunities elsewhere and if you think for one second that you need to become a Canadian resident to succeed, you are greatly mistaken.

Just think about the years spent not getting a job in Canada then leaving for another country where the opportunities are aplenty.
 

MR. SIDHU

Hero Member
Jan 30, 2014
827
10
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012
AOR Received.
23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO & 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
28.03.2014
Med's Done....
31.03.2014
Passport Req..
24.04.2014
VISA ISSUED...
23.04.2014
LANDED..........
02.10.2014
Hi Friends,

Interesting conversation.
 

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
2,291
98
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014

johnson.i2000

Hero Member
Apr 20, 2013
426
49
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
I am an Instrumentation engineer with 17 years of exp in design in petrochemicals and power, Looking to get a job in canada. Last 1 year, I applied for some positions and did not get any mail back.

Any suggestions for me from experienced members?.

my NOC is not there last year list of FSW occupations.
 

johnson.i2000

Hero Member
Apr 20, 2013
426
49
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
johnson.i2000 said:
I am an Instrumentation engineer with 17 years of exp in design in petrochemicals and power, Looking to get a job in canada. Last 1 year, I applied for some positions and did not get any mail back.

Any suggestions for me from experienced members?.

my NOC is not there last year list of FSW occupations.
Any advice on this
 

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
1,795
425
johnson.i2000 said:
I am an Instrumentation engineer with 17 years of exp in design in petrochemicals and power, Looking to get a job in canada. Last 1 year, I applied for some positions and did not get any mail back.
that's normal, its very difficult to get a job while abroad (not that it gets easier from within canada...its still difficult too)
 

Anirudh85

Member
May 10, 2014
12
0
Hi,


I wish to know how is the Canadian job market for a software automation guy(Selenium webdriver)? I see many negative reviews regarding people getting frustrated about landing their first job as a foreign worker through the FSW program.

I come from a JAVA back ground and have about 4 years of experience in India. Any guys who have been through the experience of getting a job in the same field around? Would really appreciate how the job hunting has been for you? I do not really wish to do survival jobs!

I tried searching linkedin/Indeed.com and monster I see openings in my field but don't really know how much value the recruiters give for Out of Canada experience.

Thanks in Advance! :-X
 

mrbeachman

Hero Member
Oct 24, 2011
333
32
Anirudh85 said:
I tried searching linkedin/Indeed.com and monster I see openings in my field but don't really know how much value the recruiters give for Out of Canada experience.
No value whatsoever. Good luck.

P.S. If you want a job in your field your best bet would be to work for a company that has connections to Canada.

One word. Relocation.
 

rknagar

Full Member
Oct 4, 2013
24
1
Hello forum members,

we are physiotherapists who would shortly be landing in canada by august.

we both have to get the licence to practice as physiotherapists,it will take some time.we are planning to work as assistant PT or any other admin related jpbs

1.we have heard canadian experince is very much essential to get a job?isit so

2. Is there a possibility of getting a job by applying from india itself

3. We do not have relevant qualification for the administration related jobs,but only experience can we still get a job

Seniors pls guide