+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

Imagine2luv

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
CAN ANYONE PLEASE LINK ME UP

HI EVERYONE I AM A GRADUATE IN BUSINESS ADMIN AND I HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A FOOD SERVICE AND HOTEL MANAGER BUT CURRENTLY WORKING AS A SALES EXECUTIVES.CAN ANYONE LINK ME UP TO AN AGENT OR AN EMPLOYER WHO COULD HELP ME GOT A JOB AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN CANADA THANKS ALL

unni16

Dec 23, 2011
Hi everyone,

I need all your sincere advice. I received my Canada PR a few weeks back and planning to move in April. I have 7 years of experience, 4 years as Chemist (quality control) for bewerage company and 3 years as clinical research associate in a Biotech company.Can anyone advice me which profile (Chemist or research associate) would get me job in Canada and which place has more opportunities in Canada. Right now I planned to land in Toronto and my PR procedures completed. Please advice

djbranz

Nov 15, 2011
Hi I'm Jasmyn, a registered nurse here in the Philippines.. I already have my immigrant visa for Canada and I also did my application for Registered practical Nurse to the College of Nurses of Ontario and I'm waiting for the requests for previous employment and Registration verification. I really hope that they will arrived before my departure date on April 21 this year to Toronto. I have no relatives there and I don't have a place to stay. Will it be a good idea if I apply as live in caregiver while I am still here. I was thinking it would lessen my burden during my first months there in Canada... But I do hope I can really land a job like that. If you know somebody there who's looking for a caregiver, please do recommend me...pretty please? I forgot the links to where I'm going to look for jobs in Toronto I really hope somebody could help and I'll start finding jobs? I know that it will be very hard living in Canada but it is my dream and I will do anything or any jobs if this is what it takes for me to survive.

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
djbranz said:
Hi I'm Jasmyn, a registered nurse here in the Philippines.. I already have my immigrant visa for Canada and I also did my application for Registered practical Nurse to the College of Nurses of Ontario and I'm waiting for the requests for previous employment and Registration verification. I really hope that they will arrived before my departure date on April 21 this year to Toronto. I have no relatives there and I don't have a place to stay. Will it be a good idea if I apply as live in caregiver while I am still here. I was thinking it would lessen my burden during my first months there in Canada... But I do hope I can really land a job like that. If you know somebody there who's looking for a caregiver, please do recommend me...pretty please? I forgot the links to where I'm going to look for jobs in Toronto I really hope somebody could help and I'll start finding jobs? I know that it will be very hard living in Canada but it is my dream and I will do anything or any jobs if this is what it takes for me to survive.
U can go to this link n find caregiver job.
http://www.localwork.ca/

kg

shane99

Nov 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Admin,

I really like your useful and informative post regarding find job's.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards
Shane

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djbranz said:
I hope you find good job with high level of salary

cissino

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Dubai - U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
11/03/2011
Med's Done....
19/04/2011
Passport Req..
02/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
.23/03/2012.............
admin said:
Here's a great tool that searches through current job postings from numerous Canadian government and private sector job search engines such as www.monster.ca, www.jobbank.gc.ca, www.workopolis.com, etc...

Start your Canada Job Search now

http://www.canadavisa.com/career_zone/canadian-immigration-job-search.htm
Excellent and very informative!

Androse

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
It's difficult to find a job. Most companies are asking for Canadian qualifications. My qualifications from the UK do not seem to carry any weight. At this age, I cannot afford to be doing entry level jobs. So what should I do now?

Any advice and help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Markirinekfc

Feb 28, 2012
Hello guys, I want to work in Canada, where I can find latest job opening sites. Hope some one will help on this. Thanks in advance

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
thanks for the information. :)

admin said:
Here's a great tool that searches through current job postings from numerous Canadian government and private sector job search engines such as www.monster.ca, www.jobbank.gc.ca, www.workopolis.com, etc...

Start your Canada Job Search now

http://www.canadavisa.com/career_zone/canadian-immigration-job-search.htm

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Androse said:
It's difficult to find a job. Most companies are asking for Canadian qualifications. My qualifications from the UK do not seem to carry any weight. At this age, I cannot afford to be doing entry level jobs. So what should I do now?

Any advice and help is much appreciated.

Thank you.
are you between 30 to 40 years old?

canadapeach

Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Doc's Request.
11-10-2011
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
Med's Request
08-04-2011
Med's Done....
08-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
2012-05-18
Trying to figure out if I've missed something here, I'm correct in assuming that I'll be able to seek work as soon as PR is granted, right? While I'm down here in the US waiting for my PR to come thru, I'm trying to be proactive and I think to long lapses of time leave me to think too much and I felt a mini-meltdown approaching.