20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019

Somy.04

Jan 21, 2018
Hi All

We are looking to move from India to Toronto, Ontario, Canada by this year. I would like to get help in getting step by step guidance as to how we can move forward in terms of getting PR

Reactions: MUSTAFA OMER

Somy.04

Jan 21, 2018
Hi Leon,

Have been following your suggestions and guidance a lot in this forum which is a great help indeed, kindly advise any specified web page where employers post their visa sponsorship jobs for people applying from other countries?

Iam from india and looking for jobs in events / golf operations and customer service job profiles.

Berry71

Aug 13, 2017
Hi
Do you assist people only with PR's or others also who are interested in securing a job offer to enhance their CRS scores

quillnquire

Jun 11, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am moving to Canada as a PR mid-March. I am currently applying for jobs in Toronto. I used to work as a content writer with experience in e-commerce and product companies. I was hoping to find an office job that would use my communication skills. If you guys have any recommendations or leads please send me a message.

Cheers

h_adi

Nov 3, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am moving to Canada as a PR mid-April. I am currently applying for jobs in Toronto. I used to work as a General teacher with experience in Project-based teaching (PBL) and curriculum development. I am hoping to find a suitable school teacher job. If you guys have any recommendations or leads please send me a message.

Thanks in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am moving to Canada as a PR mid-April. I am currently applying for jobs in Toronto. I used to work as a General teacher with experience in Project-based teaching (PBL) and curriculum development. I am hoping to find a suitable school teacher job. If you guys have any recommendations or leads please send me a message.

Thanks in advance
Teachers in public schools and many private schools must have a degree from a Canadian teacher's college which is a 2 year masters degree. There is also a surplus of teachers in Canada except French teachers. Math and science teachers may also have an easier time getting a teaching job. I would encourage you to do some more research on the teaching profession in Canada.

Reactions: h_adi

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Hi ,
I live in Edmonton .i'm with open work permit and i applied PR.
I have 3 years experience in AS400 Support in India.I would like to know if any job available in this field ?
also,
I would like to know the step by step process to get job in alberta Registry

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hey, i am an international student at Waterloo. Any advice you can give me about how to find a part time job. So far, i have made a resume and i am thinking of visiting different shops and checking out the tools above so is there anything else i can do? Like which shops do i target and all?

WBTC

Mar 20, 2018
We are hiring a warehouseman in Newmarket Ontario. Pay $15 per hour 40 hours per week M-F 8 to 4. Must be healthy and able to lift 25 kg bags of seed most of the day. Full time and permanent position. Must be bondable and have transportation to Newmarket.

email to zzwbtc@hotmail.com

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
I am a mechanical engineer (15 + years of experience) and looking for opportunity for a work permit or sponsorship, can u guys please suggest reliable consultant or agency to contact?

Thanks

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Hey, i am an international student at Waterloo. Any advice you can give me about how to find a part time job. So far, i have made a resume and i am thinking of visiting different shops and checking out the tools above so is there anything else i can do? Like which shops do i target and all?
try to find some job inside your college or university or look for local newspaper

Ifesijoe22

May 10, 2018
Hi

My name is Joseph Anaesedo,I've been in the Hospitality industry for years now(Hotel) to be precise..Am looking to expand my experience, that's why I need a Hotel or restaurant job in Canada...I've done the free online assessment with my spouse and we scored 400+..Are we in the direction?

May 11, 2018
Hi good day i am natalie jane allado 28 from philippines. Looking for a job that suites my ability, i am a college graduate in Bachelor in Hotel and Restuarant Management with
2 years experience in 3 star hotel at boracay island as Housekeeping Attendant and 4 years as janitress in a cathering service in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.