+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

Ahmedelhady

Jul 4, 2016
Hello all,

I have a Canadian PR already and relocating to Canada permanently in August. I have 12 years of experience as a Purchasing manager in a multi national food and feed company. I need to a find a job in Purchasing/Procurement. If anyone can help with available opportunities or of there is a Whats app group for people seeking procurement jobs and employers?

tonero

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-01-2016
IELTS Request
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
28-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2016
LANDED..........
18-07-2016
Ahmedelhady said:
Hello all,

I have a Canadian PR already and relocating to Canada permanently in August. I have 12 years of experience as a Purchasing manager in a multi national food and feed company. I need to a find a job in Purchasing/Procurement. If anyone can help with available opportunities or of there is a Whats app group for people seeking procurement jobs and employers?

Your Welcome you can always adjust the search to your location

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
instrumentation engineer with 10 years experience, no canadian experience ,have PR status in Canada seeks relevant job to start career in Canada.currently i am in Toronto.

stringa

Aug 29, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Can anybody help me ,how i can find medical coding jobs in Canada? I am 4 yrs of experience in medical coding in India ,can i apply for medical coding jobs in Canada ? I am CPC certificate holder , is it enough to get jobs in Canada ? or do i required other certification also? IELTS exam is required to get the jobs in Canada? or any another country i can get jobs?

Please guide on this .

Thank You in advance

tonero

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-01-2016
IELTS Request
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
28-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2016
LANDED..........
18-07-2016
Yorker13 said:
instrumentation engineer with 10 years experience, no canadian experience ,have PR status in Canada seeks relevant job to start career in Canada.currently i am in Toronto.
Might have to move north for that.

Ankitrajpal

Feb 21, 2016
Hi All,

CRS Score of 417, with :( no canadian PR, currently working with a leading TV network in sales and marketing, any clue on available jobs in canada???

Thanks in advance.

srajbanjade

Sep 23, 2016
help plzzz

I am from Nepal and my age is 20. I have work experience of around 2 years in waiter. I was doing part
time work along with studies Now i have recently passed +2 board (15 years of schooling). I also have done
IELTS and secured 6.5 in each band. Now I am applying for job in online sites like www,jobbank,gc,ca and
I also have sent some application to some restaurants .Now I want to ask

Is there chances of hiring me?
In which immigration law should I go if I will hired?
Will high commission of Canada reject me?

I know nothing please give some idea.

virendera84

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
India
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have an experience of 8 years in Procurement, Sourcing, Purchasing and supply chain in Automobile Industry.

Can you please suggest how to find the similar job in Canada and how much probability of finding the job in Ontario.

Please revert.

Regards,
Virendera Kunud

dyez

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Philippines
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
Hi guys! I'm new here. I need your expert opinion (and perhaps encouragement also).

I'm from the Philippines.

I started my EE Profile in August 2016 and currently have 422 points. From my research in CIC however, the lowest that Canada has invited to apply was at 460 points, and I'm still a far cry from getting there. The following are some info about my profile:

1. My ECA based on IQAS is equivalent to a Canadian three-year bachelor's degree with a focus in fine arts and creative writing.
2. My IELTS overall band score is 8.5 and my CEFR Level is C2.
3. I am a practicum and a thesis away from graduating from my MA in Special Education, but my units will not be assessed for ECA until I actually earn the degree.
4. My job experiences are: 3 years as a private school teacher; 2 years as a government worker under one of the wings of the Office of the President of the Philippines (job description is equivalent to NOC 1241 - Administrative Assistant); at present, I am a supervisor (junior boss) at one of the national government agencies in my country, and I've been in this job for only 6 months now.
5. I'm 32 years old, male.

Now, the best way to increase one's points is to either get a job offer (+600 points! ideally) or a provincial nomination (again, +600 points, ideally). My problem is that my job profile is not really in demand in Canada. My undergraduate course is also a huge blah Cry. Moreover, I still haven't finished my MA, and I practically have no actual experience in my fields of study (both in my undergraduate course and my MA). I am anxious because given my credentials, I am technically not marketable in the job market of Canada.

I am thinking: will it be necessary to shift careers, or perhaps take another undergraduate course (for example, Hotel and Restaurant Management)? Will taking vocational or certificate courses in skilled trades also help, even though I have no experience in those kinds of jobs? I am anxious because if I do shift careers, it will mean cutting my income by more than half because I will have to start from zero. I don't mind working in Canada in any field even as a blue collar worker, but doing so while I am still here in the Philippines will be a huge risk. I've been applying through the Job Bank and other sites and have sent almost a hundred job applications, but these are either not in line with my experience (for example, front desk clerk, etc.), or although in line with my experience, is not in demand for foreign workers (Administrative Assistant), I'm sure they'll choose PRs and citizens over me.

What do you think guys?

Capri2015

Mar 17, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am Oracle Financials Techno-Functional consultant having 7+ years of experience looking for job after Jan 17 end or early Feb -17.
Please consider me if someone comes to know or if already have any opportunity in Saskatoon.
Is there any active whatsapp group for IT people in Saskatchewan.

Thanks...

KDRD

Feb 15, 2016
looking for jobs in Nova Scotia if there is any active whats app group please add me my number is 91 9811419651

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello All,
I am with 441 crs score , 2132 noc code and waiting for PNP. I have 12 years of exp in Automotive R&D(Testing and Validation) field.
Just want to know the job status in this field?
Can we do the PhD as well after PR?
Thanks

francaispourquebec

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
dyez said:
Hi guys! I'm new here. I need your expert opinion (and perhaps encouragement also).

I'm from the Philippines.

I started my EE Profile in August 2016 and currently have 422 points. From my research in CIC however, the lowest that Canada has invited to apply was at 460 points, and I'm still a far cry from getting there. The following are some info about my profile:

1. My ECA based on IQAS is equivalent to a Canadian three-year bachelor's degree with a focus in fine arts and creative writing.
2. My IELTS overall band score is 8.5 and my CEFR Level is C2.
3. I am a practicum and a thesis away from graduating from my MA in Special Education, but my units will not be assessed for ECA until I actually earn the degree.
4. My job experiences are: 3 years as a private school teacher; 2 years as a government worker under one of the wings of the Office of the President of the Philippines (job description is equivalent to NOC 1241 - Administrative Assistant); at present, I am a supervisor (junior boss) at one of the national government agencies in my country, and I've been in this job for only 6 months now.
5. I'm 32 years old, male.

Now, the best way to increase one's points is to either get a job offer (+600 points! ideally) or a provincial nomination (again, +600 points, ideally). My problem is that my job profile is not really in demand in Canada. My undergraduate course is also a huge blah Cry. Moreover, I still haven't finished my MA, and I practically have no actual experience in my fields of study (both in my undergraduate course and my MA). I am anxious because given my credentials, I am technically not marketable in the job market of Canada.

I am thinking: will it be necessary to shift careers, or perhaps take another undergraduate course (for example, Hotel and Restaurant Management)? Will taking vocational or certificate courses in skilled trades also help, even though I have no experience in those kinds of jobs? I am anxious because if I do shift careers, it will mean cutting my income by more than half because I will have to start from zero. I don't mind working in Canada in any field even as a blue collar worker, but doing so while I am still here in the Philippines will be a huge risk. I've been applying through the Job Bank and other sites and have sent almost a hundred job applications, but these are either not in line with my experience (for example, front desk clerk, etc.), or although in line with my experience, is not in demand for foreign workers (Administrative Assistant), I'm sure they'll choose PRs and citizens over me.

What do you think guys?
Here's my two cents: I don't think you should think of a career change just to gain enough points for your application. Its a bit drastic in my opinion. You may try to finish your degree instead, continue to gain experience and keep applying for jobs in Canada. You seem to have some way to go until you receive your PR, so there is some time I guess. 30's is an age where you can maximize your earning potential. so changing career to a blue-collar job may not be prudent, just my opinion. I'm myself struggling to find a job in Canada, so we are all mostly on the same boat.

dyez

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Philippines
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
francaispourquebec said:
Here's my two cents: I don't think you should think of a career change just to gain enough points for your application. Its a bit drastic in my opinion. You may try to finish your degree instead, continue to gain experience and keep applying for jobs in Canada. You seem to have some way to go until you receive your PR, so there is some time I guess. 30's is an age where you can maximize your earning potential. so changing career to a blue-collar job may not be prudent, just my opinion. I'm myself struggling to find a job in Canada, so we are all mostly on the same boat.
You make a lot of sense. Thank you so much!

ph.cdr

Dec 2, 2016
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
I am PL/SQL Developer, Data Engineer ....

IT field: DWH, Data Analysis, ....

Where I will have best chances to get job in this field? I am thinking about Toronto and Calgary (Vancouver would be fine too, but I worry there is not many opportunities in this field)

Thank you
Peter