+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
R.S. said:
I'm coming under spousal category
Got it, that's what i guessed too.

Good luck, and remember once you become a PR you need to live in Canada for 2 years out of 5 to maintain your status. So better land and move back home to use to the 2-3 years buffer to better prepare yourself for the transition than to move immediately and then get stuck.

A9kurs

Feb 16, 2016
Hi Experts

My Friend has experience in photography and he is working as a photographer, and he wants to settle in canada
Please guide what are steps to be followed to get pr.

JandR

Dec 9, 2013
Guys,
the consultancy that I work for has got openings for Aerospace Electrical Engineers..(Airbus Electrical Design Experience preferred)..any available..?
pls contact me if this is relevant to you..(those who are already in canada with PR are highly preferred..)..
urgent..

sharanjit1986

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
APPLIED FOR MY FAMILY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
AOR1 -- 05.05.2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS UPDATED THAT A MAIL IS SENT AT HOME ADDRESS ON 23.06.2016
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
JandR said:
Guys,
the consultancy that I work for has got openings for Aerospace Electrical Engineers..(Airbus Electrical Design Experience preferred)..any available..?
pls contact me if this is relevant to you..(those who are already in canada with PR are highly preferred..)..
urgent..
Hi their.

I returned to India after short landing and having PR status. I am mech engineer having experience in procurement and power plant opertaion and maintenence . If any relevant job available, do inform me

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
Hi All, I recently received PPR and am waiting for VO change to start COPR process. I am working in Sydney right now and was wondering if it is a good time to start looking for a job in August/September or Jan/Feb in Canada? I am hoping to resign from my job here, spend some time with family and then move to Canada...so, need to plan accordingly. Any suggestions will be helpful...Thank you!!! :D

rpanchal

Apr 8, 2015
Hi Seniors,
Need Advice !!

I have 10+years of drilling engineering (petroleum ) international experience. and now as i have moved to canada- searching for any relevant engineering job. I am located in toronto and well aware that oil and gas jobs scope is in Alberta only. but so far no luck using workopolis, indeed, linked in ,randstand, job search engine.

Is there any particular job consultant in alberta for engineering jobs?

Some friends suggested me to go to calgary and find job moving door to door.. Still am not able to understand - is it good way?? never did this way job search..

Some says better do p.engg and than will be easy job search as my CV will be rated. - but for p engg requires canadian experience.. is there any online course help in getting job?

TSGREWAL

Jun 11, 2016
Hi Guys,
Highly Appreciate the effort by all members of supporting each other and giving out information.
I am a new comer(rchd in Feb 2016) in Canada and a new member to this forum.
I am a former Merchant Navy Officer now looking for jobs on land, desperately.
i have to support my family as i am the sole bread earner.
Kindly please guide.

Jack999999

Nov 12, 2015
JandR said:
Guys,
urgent..
I am an experienced electrical engineer with Canadian PR looking for a job. It seems you are looking for Aersopace design exp. which i don't have. Cheers!

natasamezej

Dec 23, 2015
I don't know if this will help you in any way, but here it is... I have a friend in Alberta, Calgary. He works in IT as consultant and he told me that situation in oil and gas companies is terrible. They have fired more than 10.000 people and at present, there are no vacancies in that area.
Maybe, try smth.else, just to gain that valuable Canadian work experience. Sorry if I disappointed you, but, that is probably the reason you didn't get any call from employers. Best of luck!

Chrisingrm

Jun 22, 2016
Can anyone tell me how they found jobs in Canada while they were applying for a work permit? I need a job offer before I apply for a work permit

GG and B

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
10-06-2016
File Transfer...
27-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016
Passport Req..
09-11-2016 COPR
LANDED..........
15-03-2017
Wow, reading through this certainly intimidates me. All these engineers, Bachelor's, Master's, PhD's...

Spousal Sponsorship applicant May '16, no PR as of yet.

I'm currently working for a big company in Germany in the Supply Chain department, more specific: organizing import (purchasing, inventory control, customs documentation) and export (shipping parts by sea and air, creating documentation) around the world.

I do not have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, but I do have a German apprenticeship that I finished in early 2010. The certificate in English says "Office Manager", but I would translate it more like "Administrative Clerk". After that I've had about 4-5 years of administrative work experience, 2.5 of which in my current job.

After randomly looking through job ads I've found in the Vancouver area in the administrative field, I'm a little disappointed to be finding a lot of jobs that only pay around 14 CAD/hr. How are you expected to live off of that especially in Vancouver?

Does anyone know approx. what salary & paid vacation & benefits I should or could be expecting considering my qualification?

Thank you in advance for any insights.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
GG and B said:
Wow, reading through this certainly intimidates me. All these engineers, Bachelor's, Master's, PhD's...

Spousal Sponsorship applicant May '16, no PR as of yet.

I'm currently working for a big company in Germany in the Supply Chain department, more specific: organizing import (purchasing, inventory control, customs documentation) and export (shipping parts by sea and air, creating documentation) around the world.

I do not have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, but I do have a German apprenticeship that I finished in early 2010. The certificate in English says "Office Manager", but I would translate it more like "Administrative Clerk". After that I've had about 4-5 years of administrative work experience, 2.5 of which in my current job.

After randomly looking through job ads I've found in the Vancouver area in the administrative field, I'm a little disappointed to be finding a lot of jobs that only pay around 14 CAD/hr. How are you expected to live off of that especially in Vancouver?

Does anyone know approx. what salary & paid vacation & benefits I should or could be expecting considering my qualification?

Thank you in advance for any insights.
My advice, for your first job in canada - focus on getting a professional job relevant to your experience, that alone is a tough challenge ahead of you. Worry about the pay later. Yes $14 sucks ...but you'll get there when you get there. Priority no.1 is to find the relevent job. Priority no.2 is to find a better job with higher pay.

just my 2 cents..

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi all and seniors,

I am planning to take Red Seal IP Exam for both Industrial and Construction Electrician at British Columbia and I am half way to get my P.Eng (Electrical) with APEGBC. How do you think for the chances to get job after I pass both Red Seal IP exam and got my P.Eng (Provincial License as I don't have one year Canada experience). I don't have any experience in Canada. I am planning to land to Canada on coming Sept 2016.

But I have 11 years Electrical Engineer experience at Singapore and my highest post graduate degree is from one of the Singapore University which is from one the Washington Accord Universities. Although I have graduated from Asia No.1 University and which is No 12th in the world's university ranking (according to the QS World's University Ranking, 2016), I think in Canada, they don't care if you are not graduated from their local university right? ( Although McGill University (the highest university ranking in Canada) which is NO.24th in the world according to the QS world University Ranking 2016). How about those who are graduate from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) which is NO.1 in the world university ranking, still can find job in Canada???

Please let me have your advice. Welcome all of your advice and input. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Myat