+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial Sources

Cool_143

Oct 26, 2010
Hey guys... Can anyone guide me in preparing my financial sources. I have my own name bank statement of about 3 million (Visa Rejected previously on this statement)

Now I want to attach some fixed deposits on my father's name of about 12 lacs and show my fathers plot worth 4 million in my source. Can anyone let me know if I get a power of attorney from my father to sell the plot and encash Fixed deposits if i require funds for my studies in Canada... will this help me raising my funds in my application...

This would not transfer the land or Fixed deposit certificates to my name but I would have the attorney to use them for my studies anytime... And I can present enough evidences to the visa officer supported by Affidavit from my father supporting my... Please advise if this can help me..

Regards

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Cool_143 said:
Hey guys... Can anyone guide me in preparing my financial sources. I have my own name bank statement of about 3 million (Visa Rejected previously on this statement)

Now I want to attach some fixed deposits on my father's name of about 12 lacs and show my fathers plot worth 4 million in my source. Can anyone let me know if I get a power of attorney from my father to sell the plot and encash Fixed deposits if i require funds for my studies in Canada... will this help me raising my funds in my application...

This would not transfer the land or Fixed deposit certificates to my name but I would have the attorney to use them for my studies anytime... And I can present enough evidences to the visa officer supported by Affidavit from my father supporting my... Please advise if this can help me..

Regards
just add one more million and reapply . . . . This is all bullshit if they want to give there is no excuse, I know applicants get visa on just 1.5m only

Cool_143

Oct 26, 2010
I could have applied adding 1 more million but will again need to wait for 4 months keeping the balance in the account.. I believe Fixed deposits and land is a better option.. I only need to know how to present them in my application as its on my father's name...

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Cool_143 said:

Regards

Hey,
So your visa was rejected on the basis of funds???
How can this be possible???

ainee

Aug 17, 2011
I need the same information.. i have also updated my bank balance but i dont want to waste time and apply readily by showing my fathers property.. But what is the right procedure??