+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

financial proofs for SDS

praneetha devineni

Aug 26, 2019
Hello! I'm applying my study permit through SDS and i went through all instructions . Under SDS GIC certificate and one year fee receipt is enough for financial proof. But in " IMM 5818 E" they have given their to show parents itr . After reading this I'm bit confused that do we have to upload parents itr and other bank statements and funds??
Thanks in advance.

praneetha devineni

Aug 26, 2019
I'm having only one year ITR and they told to upload 2years ...Can i apply one year ITR ?? because i don't have time to go CA now i'm thinking to apply to SDS on 21st Oct 2019.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Hello! I'm applying my study permit through SDS and i went through all instructions . Under SDS GIC certificate and one year fee receipt is enough for financial proof. But in " IMM 5818 E" they have given their to show parents itr . After reading this I'm bit confused that do we have to upload parents itr and other bank statements and funds??
Thanks in advance.
Not required. GIC and 1 yr fee receipt is sufficient for financial proof under sds. I attached only those two and got my visa approved.

Reactions: praneetha devineni

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
A lot depends on your entire profile also. Some ppl get visa with only those two documents, some don't, some get approved with extra financial documents and some don't.. even with those additional financials.
All the best! :)

Reactions: praneetha devineni

praneetha devineni

Aug 26, 2019
A lot depends on your entire profile also. Some ppl get visa with only those two documents, some don't, some get approved with extra financial documents and some don't.. even with those additional financials.
All the best! :)
Ohhh! Thanks alot again:)..... hopefully my visa should get approved with those two documents.

Salman Khalid

Apr 6, 2020
Thanks in advance.
How much you have paid as the one year tuition fee? The fee for two semesters ? Or three?