+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial evaluation question

VeronikaDd

Dec 11, 2018
Hello! I am.sponsoring my spouse inside Canada . I have two kids (not from.him) . My job is not the 8-5 one and. I am a bit worried. I only have proof of my uber income. Which is not much and my child tax benefits..should.i write them.a.letter of explanation ..once he gets the work permit he will work as well ..but could.they refuse because i (the sponsor)have two. Small kids and not enough income also many loans..

Last edited:

Shellzyan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Hello! I am.sponsoring my spouse inside Canada . I have two kids (not from.him) . My job is not the 8-5 one and. I am a bit worried. I am a trainer and i receive cash .. also i drive uber. I am wondering if i can just sow my statements with my deposits and explain that i am. Receiving cash for my work ? Also can i include the child support and child tax benefits as income ( technically it is for us ) .. we are also applying for a work permit.. please share your opinion . Thank you!
Write a letter just to explain your income and how you will support yourselves. Include your notice of assessments a well. It won’t be a problem I’m in a similar situation as you.

Shellzyan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Well i still haven't payed any taxes on it so would that be considered legal ?i am also not paying tax on the child support would that be legal?
Child support is ok. Is the training business your own business? Or contract work?