+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

financial evaluation of sponsor

jane_acueza

Nov 4, 2012
hi guys i would just to ask if where the financial evaluation of the sponsor will fall? is it on stage 1 or stage 2? my wife is already 60 years old, retired and has pension and she will sponsor me including our child. She received sponsorship approval last november so are they still going to ask for the financial income of my wife on stage 2? or we already passed the financial evaluation and no need to worry ? thanks

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
jane_acueza said:
hi guys i would just to ask if where the financial evaluation of the sponsor will fall? is it on stage 1 or stage 2? my wife is already 60 years old, retired and has pension and she will sponsor me including our child. She received sponsorship approval last november so are they still going to ask for the financial income of my wife on stage 2? or we already passed the financial evaluation and no need to worry ? thanks
IMM1283 needs to be submit at the time of submission to CIC and rest is left with embassy to check your background. I guess if it is approved by CIC then there wouldnot be any other form to be submited to Canada embassy in your country. CIC know that she could support you and your kids at her pension.
Prepare yourself for interview if there is age gab between you and your wife.