+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

financial documents for my student visa

papagrammy

Apr 26, 2011
Hello everyone,
I have an admission from a college in canada for sept 2011 entry.I have half of the funds in my uk bank account as i would be applying from uk,but the rest is in my account bank home which would have to be sent to me.My 4th month statement for the one in uk will be coming out a week b4 i get the one back home,I would like to know if sending a statement of account which is a week behind the application date would be a problem.

lonesoul

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-5-2011
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
Med's Request
06-7-2011
Med's Done....
11-7-2011
Passport Req..
18-7-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-7-2011 got on 4-8-2011
Nopes.A bank statement short of 1 week won't be a problem as far as i know.
And good luck with your application. :)

gm2011

Apr 10, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Stop talking daft. The rule is 4 months not 3 months and 3 weeks. Submit your app when the statement is 4 months old not a day before or else your app will turn into a sausage.

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

gm2011 said:
Stop talking daft. The rule is 4 months not 3 months and 3 weeks. Submit your app when the statement is 4 months old not a day before or else your app will turn into a sausage.
Gm2011,

A rule must be a written record. There are things which are must to have, and there are other conditions which are good to have in a study permit application. I believe the 4 month rule is good to have.

If you find any statement in any of the study permit forms, or chc website about 4 month 'must have' rule, please share the link. In my humble opinion, CHC determines the 'overall financial condition' of the applicant and look for total cash, deposit/withdrawals, IT return, bank statement, sponsor (if any) financial health, PF, Share Certificate etc. The 4 month part is one of the several pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

Thanks,
GS

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
However,

If there is a shortage of one week only, then there is no harming waiting for one week and giving the 4 months statement. It will remove any doubts in applicant's mind due to the required time period.

btw, I know few applicants that had the money only for few weeks and still got the visa. It really depends upon case to case.

Thanks,
GS

gm2011

Apr 10, 2011

Thank you stud muffin for bringing some sense into this matter.

papagrammy

Apr 26, 2011
Hello everyone and tnx for ur replies.I am using my parents statement of account from africa, the account covers four months but they posted it like a week ago and i haven't received it yet.i'm a bit confused right now.i need someone to enlighten me pls.