+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FINANCIAL CRISIS & JOBS IN CANADA

anasmoh

Jul 22, 2008
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE EFFECT OF FINNACIAL CRISIS , AS YOU ALL KNOW THAT UNITED STATES HAS LOST LOT'S OF JOB, WHICH I FEAR MIGHT EXTEND TO CANADA WHAT YOU GUY'S THINK ABOUT THIS . I DO GO TO WEBSITES AND IT SHOW'S LOTS OF JOB'S AVAILBALE IN CANADA I DO NOT KNOW HOW FAR ITS TRUE. ANY BODY WISH TO COMMENT ON THIS ......

REGARD'S
ANASMOH

john5655

Jan 25, 2009
it's not about how many jobs are being advertised, it's about how many qualified, or even over-qualified, applicants there are for each position

no country is immune from this global crisis

A

Albertagoverner

anasmoh said:
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE EFFECT OF FINNACIAL CRISIS , AS YOU ALL KNOW THAT UNITED STATES HAS LOST LOT'S OF JOB, WHICH I FEAR MIGHT EXTEND TO CANADA WHAT YOU GUY'S THINK ABOUT THIS . I DO GO TO WEBSITES AND IT SHOW'S LOTS OF JOB'S AVAILBALE IN CANADA I DO NOT KNOW HOW FAR ITS TRUE. ANY BODY WISH TO COMMENT ON THIS ......

REGARD'S
ANASMOH

Dear Anasmoh:

Answer of every crisis for "we indentured, exploitted and underpaid H1B workers is states" is freedom and rights. even in crisis various business and company keep hiring. Even today go to Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae web sites, they are still hiring but average pay and GREEN CARD!! That's the bottom line. The average post man who works for Canada Post makes 20$ an hour plus insurance and other benefits from DAY FIRST he finishes the training. minimun 40 hours a week , which makes over all salary around 48000$ a year.