+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally!!! submitted my Application, March thread!

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

just wanted to tell you guys that after such a long long wait and going through some tough times we have submitted our application :D
now just hoping for a super fast process, i have just learned that its a fulltime project to get it prepared and submit a 2 kg package :O spent whole last night to put everything together and re-viewed many times, hope royalmail dont screw it up and our package reaches safely to mississauga,,, fingers crossed!!!

Good luck to Everyone here :)

tati00

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
lebanon - tripoli
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
ohhhh same here.. i hope everything goes as fast as possible 2 days ago we submitted our application :)

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsbalouch said:
Hello everyone,

just wanted to tell you guys that after such a long long wait and going through some tough times we have submitted our application :D
now just hoping for a super fast process, i have just learned that its a fulltime project to get it prepared and submit a 2 kg package :O spent whole last night to put everything together and re-viewed many times, hope royalmail dont screw it up and our package reaches safely to mississauga,,, fingers crossed!!!

Good luck to Everyone here :)
Just keep watching the postal tracking online, the Royal mail tracking number may work on the Canada Post tracking site.

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good luck tati00, hope everything goes smooth and we can join our loved ones soon!

OMG :O,,,,, baloo you are a star, i didn't know this, i thought wont be able to track it once its gone out of the UK and wondering why lady behind the counter insisted to have a signed for delivery when its not trackable after leaving UK, but i just tracked it through Canada post and it has already arrived in Missisauga,, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

OMG, it was quick, do we get an acknowlwdgement from them with case reference number straightaway or they will process it first?