Jan 24, 2005
NYC
I finally got my PR Visa. My timeline is

Applied: Nov-2004 Buffalo.
AOR: Mar 2005
IA: Jan 2006
Med & Doc: Feb 2006
PR: May 2006.

Here I would like to thank the team of David Cohen in Montreal who very professionally worked on my petition, also this forum & all the people participating in it have been very helpfull specially PMM.Thank you.

I wish all of you the best of luck in all your endeavours.

Now I have 2 questions.

1. Can anyone give me the link to or tell me how to get the "GOODS TO FOLLOW" Document.

2. Maybe someone who has experience can answer this. For someone who lives a couple of hours away from buffalo, does it make sense to load everything a Rental truck will all household belongings in it (i.e. Furniture, Electronics, clothes, kitchenware, rugs and other things that you have at home), put these things on the Goods to follow list & go to canada. Has anyone ever done that. I have someone who is a US Citizen who is willing to drive the truck while I drive my own car. Is this practical, do the Canadian & US authorities allow you to do that.

OR

are there moving companies who can do that for me & will I have to pay taxes on all the stuff the moving companies take across the border for me.

I would appreciate any insight into this as it would save me thousands of dollars.