+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally got visa in 3rd attempt

Rupesh85

Oct 11, 2017
Guys don't loose hope! I got visa in 3rd attempt. Keep trying and take smart decisions. Don't be desperate. Wait and carefully analyze the rejection issue and then work on your sop and explaination letter. All the best to all. I am flying in 2 weeks so inbox if you need any suggestions.
Hi I need a help

Virat

Oct 25, 2017
yes, of course. The Visa officer will be boared readind the same SOP again and again:D. that is why letter of explaination is better for rejected applicants. First timers should only submit SOP and other docs.
Hi Helican, Congrats on your success and hope you are enjoying your study time in Canada. I got rejected last week and my friends referred me to this forum. I am preparing for next intake. I have 2 options - Jan and May. Although, my heart is saying to apply for Jan intake again. My brain is telling me to go for May intake. Read about your rejections and success and most propably will go for May. I will also apply for caips from the website that you applied from. My concern is what else can I add in my SOP because I have added everything that I can. cant think of anything else. I dont see any room for improvement. do I just keep it the same and only work on the letter of explanation. The letter format that I downloaded from https://caipsgcms.com/download looks useful. Did you use the same? If I have to use this then I have to wait till caips report is received, right??

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
Guys don't loose hope! I got visa in 3rd attempt. Keep trying and take smart decisions. Don't be desperate. Wait and carefully analyze the rejection issue and then work on your sop and explaination letter. All the best to all. I am flying in 2 weeks so inbox if you need any suggestions.
Congratulations

Kim1887

Sep 23, 2017
In my sop, I have explained lot of personal things so it is no use sharing. I prepared it based on my caips notes. Get your caips notes and then prepare a good explaination letter plus minor changes in your previous SOP. Letter of explaination is more important than SOP.
I'm confused. Do i need to write two different letter ? First one Explanation letter and second one SOP ? What's the difference between SOP and Letter of Explanation ?

ayeshasultana2171

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
HI ,
i have applied online on 11th Oct 2017 & got an acknowledgment letter from Delhi Embassy about receiving my application on 18th Oct 2017.
My medical is still not updated , have attached it upfront though ! .. How much time it will take for getting the medical status ..

PS: This is my second attempt .. ... Hope for positive result this time ,,..insha allah ..

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hey Ayesha, good luck for your second attempt!!

Please let me know if you have received application number?

i have applied on 13th October, New Delhi. but still i have no news on application number. just recieved a vfs tracking number.

And this is my second attempt too!!

Thanks!!!

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I'm confused. Do i need to write two different letter ? First one Explanation letter and second one SOP ? What's the difference between SOP and Letter of Explanation ?
letter of explanation is like a clarification letter that you can submit if your visa is refused. You just have to make sure that you only give clarification for the concern points in the caips/gcms report. This format is very good (https://caipsgcms.com/download). You can google to see if there are others. Honestly, its only useful if you get the caips report. I have been fooled twice by the reasons on the rejection letter. It does not cover all the concerns that the officer actually has.

SOP is more like a story. Starting from your education -> family ->work experience ->why you choose this course->etc is all written in that.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Ind
HI ,
i have applied online on 11th Oct 2017 & got an acknowledgment letter from Delhi Embassy about receiving my application on 18th Oct 2017.
My medical is still not updated , have attached it upfront though ! .. How much time it will take for getting the medical status ..

PS: This is my second attempt .. ... Hope for positive result this time ,,..insha allah ..
India timeline is 6 weeks so wait until next month.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi Helican, Congrats on your success and hope you are enjoying your study time in Canada. I got rejected last week and my friends referred me to this forum. I am preparing for next intake. I have 2 options - Jan and May. Although, my heart is saying to apply for Jan intake again. My brain is telling me to go for May intake. Read about your rejections and success and most propably will go for May. I will also apply for caips from the website that you applied from. My concern is what else can I add in my SOP because I have added everything that I can. cant think of anything else. I dont see any room for improvement. do I just keep it the same and only work on the letter of explanation. The letter format that I downloaded from https://caipsgcms.com/download looks useful. Did you use the same? If I have to use this then I have to wait till caips report is received, right??
Go for May intake because you have very little time to prepare for Jan intake anyways. Use this format. I have seen lot of people on this forum using this so go ahead.

Kim1887

Sep 23, 2017
letter of explanation is like a clarification letter that you can submit if your visa is refused. You just have to make sure that you only give clarification for the concern points in the caips/gcms report. This format is very good (https://caipsgcms.com/download). You can google to see if there are others. Honestly, its only useful if you get the caips report. I have been fooled twice by the reasons on the rejection letter. It does not cover all the concerns that the officer actually has.

SOP is more like a story. Starting from your education -> family ->work experience ->why you choose this course->etc is all written in that.

Can you send me SOP and other documents that really helpful for me look at the document format and etc.

Thank you once again for your help!