+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally got rejection CHC Islamabad

mani_3k

Aug 17, 2011
I applied on 17th june. And today got called from gerry's.

My application has been refused because visa officer is not satisfied with my finances and he thinks I will not leave canada after studies. My cousin also got rejected today same reason.

Arsalan1818

Aug 22, 2011
Hello Guys, I applied from Karachi on 21st June,11 and exactly after 8 weeks on 19th Aug,11 my Visa application also got refused on the most famous grounds that are financial assets and purpose of visit which simply means that visa officer doesn't think that i'll leave canada after completing my studies :'-(
I am SHOCKED ... literally I feel as if I am paralyzed :-<

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feeling bad 4 ur plight be happy frieng GOD always do right things for all of us!

Arsalan1818

Aug 22, 2011
The reason depressed me the most, they think CAD $22000 is not enough to meet the expenses which would be around CAD $12000 :'(

Dr.Mohammad Ahmad

Aug 23, 2011
Aslam O Alaiykum
Dear Friends I too am the passenger of same boat but I do believe in one thing,if I dont get a visa then that is what ALLAH S.W.T willed and that is best for me and He definitely wants to give me a better alternate......so all of you who are rejected have faith in ALLAH Tala........He means when He says He loves you more than your mothers......
@UmairFarooq We met at shaukat khanam lab and then at gerry's office the very next day......i hope u remember me......may ALLAH Tala make things easier for both of us......
I applied on June 16th.........
Medical was done on July 28th
Passport Resubmitted on July 29th
Re-Processing began on August 1st
only 3 more working days are left for me,at the end of this week if i dont get my visa my admission (MSc Dental Sciences McGill University) will be cancelled..........
good luck to all
have faith in Allah Tala...........He doesnt leave those who hold fast onto Him
wasalam
Mohammad

hamid5422

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
@Dr Ahmed I remebered u my case is same as u registration will be cancelled embassy doesnt think about our career they say to submit passport 2months before I did 3moths before
Timeline:
Application Submitted:9 June
Medical:28 July
Pasport given:1 Aug
I dont know what they want now

Ansar Ahmad

Jul 15, 2011
I so sorry brothers. It’s really bad but what one can do about this famous reason???

“visa officer is not satisfied with finances and he thinks candidate will not leave Canada after studies”

Do they put the rejection stamp on the passport as well???

Dr.Mohammad Ahmad

Aug 23, 2011
oooh hamid it must be u then.....not umairfarooq.......ooopss......u r planning for Ryerson University???
bhai donot worry.....have faith........ALLAH Tala bandooon ko chore nahee daita......her cheeze may behteri ha........worry not........inshALLAH sub khair ho gi.......

horizon

Star Member
Jul 30, 2011
@ Dr Ahmed

Hey dont u have any last date (extension sort of)

ur classes must be starting from sep1

mani_3k

Aug 17, 2011
I didn't get any medical call.

Just refusal after more than two months of my application date.
And refusal letter was signed on 12August but I received my package today. They are so slow. They took 10 days to return my refusal letter after signing it.