+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally got our COPR!

Mushroom

Jan 17, 2011
Hi everyone,

After all this time, we finally received our COPR tonight! ;D

Our medical was about to end this weekend on the 18th, but they've sent our COPR along with an extension to our medical all the way up to mid September 2012 :)

I wanted to put up this post to thank everyone that has helped us with all our questions, and I greatly appreciate this forum for all the knowledge and insight it has provided us throughout this process.

Good luck to everyone else that may be waiting!

Best Regards,
Mushroom

P.S. Anyone got any suggestions on where the best place to land would be? Is Buffalo the best place for landing?

muffy1

Feb 21, 2012
SUPER HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU!!! All the best!! ;D ;D ;D

Mushroom said:
Hi everyone,

After all this time, we finally received our COPR tonight! ;D

Our medical was about to end this weekend on the 18th, but they've sent our COPR along with an extension to our medical all the way up to mid September 2012 :)

I wanted to put up this post to thank everyone that has helped us with all our questions, and I greatly appreciate this forum for all the knowledge and insight it has provided us throughout this process.

Good luck to everyone else that may be waiting!

Best Regards,
Mushroom

P.S. Anyone got any suggestions on where the best place to land would be? Is Buffalo the best place for landing?

Mushroom

Jan 17, 2011
knduteau: It took exactly 10 days.

belee1985: We filed our application about 10-11 months ago to Seoul Embassy at South Korea. It was an outland application :)