Med's Request
12-03-2013
Med's Done....
23-03-2013
Passport Req..
12-03-2013 DD Encashed on 26-04-2013.
saki said:
Hi Everyone!

Some of you who are on this forum for long will know who i am and hopefully still remember me in good words :)

Finally i have got my Australian Permanent Residence after going through lots of ups and downs but Alhumdulillah GOD has given me what is best for me and my family.

I just wanted to share this good news with you as i spend alot of time on this forum most of you are now in Canada and some of you will still be waiting..just hang in there and you will get through and if by any chance you dont get what you planned for dont be disappointed when GOD closes one door he opens another one and he knows what is best for us!

I still do get a lot of emails asking questions about canadian immigration but unfortunately i am not up to date with the canadian immigration process so cant really advise you guys any more. BUT if anyone of you is looking for Australian Immigration and need any sort of help/advise i will be happy to help you where i can :)

Good Luck to everyone and remember me in your pray!

Cheers
Saki
Wishes...

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Everyone!

Some of you who are on this forum for long will know who i am and hopefully still remember me in good words :)

Finally i have got my Australian Permanent Residence after going through lots of ups and downs but Alhumdulillah GOD has given me what is best for me and my family.

I just wanted to share this good news with you as i spend alot of time on this forum most of you are now in Canada and some of you will still be waiting..just hang in there and you will get through and if by any chance you dont get what you planned for dont be disappointed when GOD closes one door he opens another one and he knows what is best for us!

I still do get a lot of emails asking questions about canadian immigration but unfortunately i am not up to date with the canadian immigration process so cant really advise you guys any more. BUT if anyone of you is looking for Australian Immigration and need any sort of help/advise i will be happy to help you where i can :)

Cheers
Saki
Congratulations SAKI! all the best and good luck

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Congratulations saki !

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Congrates Saki........you have won it...

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
Congrats Saki bro. All the best for your life in Australia :)

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
saki said:
Hi Everyone!

Cheers
Saki

Dear Saki bro, many congratulation, Allah app ko kamyab karay..Aameen. Are you in Australia now? or planning to move soon?

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Dear Saki bro,

Would appreciate if you create a blog or forum for Australian Immigration as well to help others and post the link here.

Thanks

kar_thikk

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo Office -- Transferred to Ottawa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Feb 2010/14 April 2010
AOR Received.
14 April 2010
IELTS Request
14 April 2010
File Transfer...
20 April 2010
Med's Request
16 Jan 2012/15 May 2013
Med's Done....
24 May 2013
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
12 Aug 2013; Passport Sent: 22-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-August-2013
LANDED..........
19-October-2013
saki said:
Hi Everyone!

Cheers
Saki
Hearty Congrats Saki. You deserve the best !! May the Almighty shower you with all happiness !!

mindianboy

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends
Plz give the telephone number of VFS office Ludhiana, Punjab If anyone of you have.
I need it urgently.
I have searched on Internet but fails to get it.
plz give me if anyone of this have i need it at most urgent.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
saki said:
Hi Everyone!

Cheers
Saki
Many Congrates SAKI.

Good thing happens to good people. Finally got what you deserved - the Best one.

Have a great life in AUS.

God Bless,
Pal

srinidhi007

Sep 8, 2013
Dear Saki - Congrats! and have a great time in Australia! i need your inputs for my below queries...i am so sorry for so many questions, your inputs will definitely help me in finalizing my decision.

1. Why do you move from Cananda to Australia? ( if any thing related to general terms you can share the reason other wise,plz ignore the question)
2. we are planning to move to Cananda by next year, my husband planned to study 2yrs course there, as our profession does not come under FSW list. is it a right decision? we already have 10yrs of work experience. main reason is to apply for PR once he completed his studies, by that time i would have secured a job over there
3. many people says good review about Australia and consultants refer Aus than Canada.. do you see any reason behind it?
4. In your point of view, which country you prefer the most?

Saki - i do not have much knowledge and your inputs will definitely help us!

kpk

Jul 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-09-2010
File Transfer...
22-11-2010
Med's Request
23-07-2013 & again 16- sep 2013
Med's Done....
8th Aug & wife's 10sep 2013
Passport Req..
16 sep 2013& Rec.NDOV 08-oct-013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 26th oct 2013
LANDED..........
waiting.....
Congratulations saki !!!!!!!!! :)

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Saki's application was rejected in Canada due to job duties

srinidhi007 said:
Dear Saki - Congrats! and have a great time in Australia! i need your inputs for my below queries...i am so sorry for so many questions, your inputs will definitely help me in finalizing my decision.

1. Why do you move from Cananda to Australia? ( if any thing related to general terms you can share the reason other wise,plz ignore the question)
2. we are planning to move to Cananda by next year, my husband planned to study 2yrs course there, as our profession does not come under FSW list. is it a right decision? we already have 10yrs of work experience. main reason is to apply for PR once he completed his studies, by that time i would have secured a job over there
3. many people says good review about Australia and consultants refer Aus than Canada.. do you see any reason behind it?
4. In your point of view, which country you prefer the most?

Saki - i do not have much knowledge and your inputs will definitely help us!