+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** Finally Got It ***

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone!

Some of you who are on this forum for long will know who i am and hopefully still remember me in good words :)

Finally i have got my Australian Permanent Residence after going through lots of ups and downs but Alhumdulillah GOD has given me what is best for me and my family.

I just wanted to share this good news with you as i spend alot of time on this forum most of you are now in Canada and some of you will still be waiting..just hang in there and you will get through and if by any chance you dont get what you planned for dont be disappointed when GOD closes one door he opens another one and he knows what is best for us!

I still do get a lot of emails asking questions about canadian immigration but unfortunately i am not up to date with the canadian immigration process so cant really advise you guys any more. BUT if anyone of you is looking for Australian Immigration and need any sort of help/advise i will be happy to help you where i can :)

Good Luck to everyone and remember me in your pray!

Cheers
Saki

Reactions: Sobbing

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiala said:
one question sake?

apkee shadi ho gayee abhee kay nahee???
shaadi jee haan bilkul ho chuki hai meri shaadi...per apke is question ki samjh nahi aai k ye kiyu poocha ap ne?

Cheers
Saki

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
saki said:
shaadi jee haan bilkul ho chuki hai meri shaadi...per apke is question ki samjh nahi aai k ye kiyu poocha ap ne?

Cheers
Saki
wasay hee pooch liya yar...manay kaha immigration to ho gayee pata nahee shadi howee kay nahee..kher mubarak on shadi and immigration bahut...yeh mithaee bhej dena agar ho sakay...

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiala said:
wasay hee pooch liya yar...manay kaha immigration to ho gayee pata nahee shadi howee kay nahee..kher mubarak on shadi and immigration bahut...yeh mithaee bhej dena agar ho sakay...
lolzz thanks...

Cheers

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
saki said:
Hi Everyone!

Some of you who are on this forum for long will know who i am and hopefully still remember me in good words :)

Finally i have got my Australian Permanent Residence after going through lots of ups and downs but Alhumdulillah GOD has given me what is best for me and my family.

I just wanted to share this good news with you as i spend alot of time on this forum most of you are now in Canada and some of you will still be waiting..just hang in there and you will get through and if by any chance you dont get what you planned for dont be disappointed when GOD closes one door he opens another one and he knows what is best for us!

I still do get a lot of emails asking questions about canadian immigration but unfortunately i am not up to date with the canadian immigration process so cant really advise you guys any more. BUT if anyone of you is looking for Australian Immigration and need any sort of help/advise i will be happy to help you where i can :)

Cheers
Saki
Congratulations! How long was the process for Australia? I suppose might have been less than a year...

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
natasha963 said:
Congratulations! How long was the process for Australia? I suppose might have been less than a year...
Mine took 3 months because it was under employer sponsorship but if you apply on your own it takes betwee 8 -12 months.

Cheers
Saki

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Hey Saki,
Congrats! dude. Allah ke har kaam main behtri hoti hai.

Happy for you.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Hey Saki,
Congrats! dude. Allah ke har kaam main behtri hoti hai.

Happy for you.
Hey Buddy,

Thanks!.. beshak ALLAH ker har kam mein behtri hoti hai.

Cheers

Saki

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Saki - this time u r not the victim of JD mismatch!

God is great, He almighty had given you the best!

saki said:
Hi Everyone!

Cheers
Saki

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Everyone!

Cheers
Saki
Congratulations and good luck.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Congratulations saki !

This is really a amazing news. You deserve it.

Wish you all the success for your future.

You have been always a very helpful person. I have learnt lot of things from you.

Thanks and may god bless you.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
saki said:
Hi Everyone!

Cheers
Saki
Many Many congratulations :)