+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally A Canadian Citizen!!

Mapleleaves

Sep 16, 2013
After more than 3 years in Canada as a permanent residence. after exactly 6 months since the date of the application; finally I became a proud Canadian citizen. the experience was amazing and thrilling.

I will not go through the details of the experience but just to mention the timeline to help everyone else.
Application date: July 09
AOR : Sep 19
Test Date: Jan 08
Oath Date: Jan 14

The most important for me is to thank everyone who helped me or answer a question of mine either during my citizenship journey or the immigration journey before that.

All good luck to every an each one of you guys.

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Mapleleaves !

Mapleleaves said:
After more than 3 years in Canada as a permanent residence. after exactly 6 months since the date of the application; finally I became a proud Canadian citizen. the experience was amazing and thrilling.

I will not go through the details of the experience but just to mention the timeline to help everyone else.

The most important for me is to thank everyone who helped me or answer a question of mine either during my citizenship journey or the immigration journey before that.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mapleleaves said:

Congrats Julyer... very happy man..

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mapleleaves said:

congratulations ...

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
congrats Mapleleaves ! wow that was fast. Are you applying in Family class or yourself as primary applicant ? Wondering if you are from a visa waiver country or have not had any travel out Canada since you arrived ? 6 mos was super fast.. and what is your Local Office ?

Congrats again ..you must be relieved..and Thanx for your response :)

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mapleleaves said:

Could you please share your experience with the test? how was this conducted? by computer or paper? How was the short interview? Thanks

zzsfx

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Mapleleaves said:

Congrats!! ;D

Mapleleaves

Sep 16, 2013
Thanks. Wish you the same fast and smooth process.

Actually I'm not anywhere close to those countries and Mississauga is my local office. it was a family application without any absences out of Canada. offcourse it is a total relief and shock at the same time

us2yow said:
congrats Mapleleaves ! wow that was fast. Are you applying in Family class or yourself as primary applicant ? Wondering if you are from a visa waiver country or have not had any travel out Canada since you arrived ? 6 mos was super fast.. and what is your Local Office ?

Congrats again ..you must be relieved..and Thanx for your response :)