+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final permanent resident interview

tzarnick

Jul 9, 2018
Guys i received an email regarding final permanent resident interview.

I've been asked to bring 2 photos, Passport , All original Visa document & RPRF fees receipt.

I wanna know what to expect and how the process works.

Can someone who has gone through landing interview instead of PPR please help a brother out.

eviltcl

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,

I have the same interview in Saskatoon scheduled on May 1st, can you share the interview process? much appreciated!

tzarnick

Jul 9, 2018
Hi,

I have the same interview in Saskatoon scheduled on May 1st, can you share the interview process? much appreciated!
Hey man,

It's your landing interview
You have to go there with the documents specified in the email.
Once your turn is in they'll call you in.
Once in, they'll ask you three questions which you've already answered regarding commiting crime, entry/exit from country, dependents once you answer NO to all of those, they'll give you your COPR.
That's it you're a permanent resident after that.

eviltcl

Jul 19, 2018
Thank you so much for your information! May I know what's the question for entry/exit from country related that you have to answer no?

eviltcl

Jul 19, 2018
Hey man,

It's your landing interview
You have to go there with the documents specified in the email.
Once your turn is in they'll call you in.
Once in, they'll ask you three questions which you've already answered regarding commiting crime, entry/exit from country, dependents once you answer NO to all of those, they'll give you your COPR.
That's it you're a permanent resident after that.
Hi,

Just finished my landing interview and got my COPR. However, my online application status is still submitted and no final decision made yet. May I know how long it takes you to have your online application status changed to approved? Did you get your PR card yet?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi,

Just finished my landing interview and got my COPR. However, my online application status is still submitted and no final decision made yet. May I know how long it takes you to have your online application status changed to approved? Did you get your PR card yet?
If you have a signed CoPR, you are now a Permanent Resident. Congratulations, and don't worry about the online status.

PR cards usually take a few weeks to be delivered. Mine took two months, but I believe they are faster now.

eviltcl

Jul 19, 2018
If you have a signed CoPR, you are now a Permanent Resident. Congratulations, and don't worry about the online status.

PR cards usually take a few weeks to be delivered. Mine took two months, but I believe they are faster now.
Thank you so much! I will wait for PR card.