Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
tathspts said:
Hey Guys, as you might have noticed that CIC updated the way it is reflecting information under MYCIC account.

But, did you notice the message change under Final Decision Box?

On final decision box the text itself in it says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

But when I click on question mark beside that box, I see below message.

"We have reached a final decision on your application.
If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
These instructions will be sent to your account.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal."

This is pretty confusing, I wonder what you all are seeing when you click on that question mark?
I just got this this morning. ECAS has said DM for a week now, and this just changed to decision approved see message below. But there's no message below. Did it ever upgrade for you?

tathspts

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
PlannerMan said:
I just got this this morning. ECAS has said DM for a week now, and this just changed to decision approved see message below. But there's no message below. Did it ever upgrade for you?
I wish

gamerand

Apr 1, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
São Paulo
App. Filed.......
15/07/2016
AOR Received.
17/11/2016
File Transfer...
21/12/2016
Med's Request
11/05/2017
Med's Done....
19/05/2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08/06/2017
The CIC says that it started analyzing my application for a permanent visa on December 21st 2016, and up to this date I have not received one single message or update on myCIC. No request for additional documents, medical exams, nothing... In your experience is that a normal processing time?

mananp

Apr 1, 2017
Hello friends,

We received your application for permanent residence on March 24, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 29, 2016.
We started processing your application on May 24, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

VO: NEW DELHI

Medical request received on Dec 2016.

Today my ecas status shows "DECISION MADE" but still not got PPR request. :(

Any idea about it friends?

Thanks

flirts2

Nov 20, 2016
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2016
Doc's Request.
CSQ, AOM, Medical
Med's Request
March 1, 2017
Med's Done....
March 13, 2017
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Mine background check say "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
Mine is now showing Additional documents required to process your application check messages below for details whereas none of the message received in the message box :(:(:(

Navi sandhu

Nov 4, 2016
Mine is now showing Additional documents required to process your application check messages below for details whereas none of the message received in the message box :(:(:(
mine is still same :(

when we click on help button then showing "In some cases, we need to verify criminal, security and/or other background information to make sure you are admissible to Canada. If we need more information from you, we will send you a message.'"

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
mine is still same :(

when we click on help button then showing "In some cases, we need to verify criminal, security and/or other background information to make sure you are admissible to Canada. If we need more information from you, we will send you a message.'"
Now it has changed to normal after their yesterday's updation. Hope your has also changed or will get changed soon.

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Sunny, please share your time line.

I have the same message for BG.

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Mine background check says

Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Hi Sunny ...I see you had a similar message like mine ....please tell me how long did it take for your Bg status to change ??

I am in a similar situation now, with the same status and not sure where I am at .