+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision Approved But No E-mail & Passport Request Confusion

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Guys i got a email that my account is updated then i checked On my account i got a message on 24 may morning at 6:30 am.
Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

This means i got the visa?????:confused:

i have not
received any other mail . there is message on CIC ACCOUNT & PDF FILE READS....
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

so any idea whats happening ??o_O

My application is offline paper based applied via AGENT and I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN MY passport .!!!!! so why they asking for passport. VFS SHOWING UNDER PROCESSING

ANY IDEA??
Congrats your visa is approved and just send it the passport for stamping

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

omkar2018visa

May 31, 2018
Friends,
I have question.
I am applying to online based, do i need to send my passport to CIC again or once i submit my documents online is that fine. Do they ask my passport if my visa is approved?

Jaipuneet

Jun 13, 2018
Guys i got a email that my account is updated then i checked On my account i got a message on 24 may morning at 6:30 am.
Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

This means i got the visa?????:confused:

i have not
received any other mail . there is message on CIC ACCOUNT & PDF FILE READS....
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

so any idea whats happening ??o_O

My application is offline paper based applied via AGENT and I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN MY passport .!!!!! so why they asking for passport. VFS SHOWING UNDER PROCESSING

ANY IDEA??
I also got same message and have submitted my passport. I got my message on 5 june. I sent and email too and got a reply that its at delhi high commission.but, my passport has not been dispatched since then.what should i do ??

Jaipuneet

Jun 13, 2018
hi. how did you link your application with CIC website.. can you help?
I recieved my message from cic that your application number and UCI is below.to know ,the status of your account .you shall attatch your paper application.i did the same thing with the information provided. Also,online account showed that we recieved your application on 11 may.it is the date on which i submitted my paper application.but, still it requests my passport .

patial4

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
I also got same message and have submitted my passport. I got my message on 5 june. I sent and email too and got a reply that its at delhi high commission.but, my passport has not been dispatched since then.what should i do ??
I have also received the same message on 5th june . u got reply from cic or vfs ?

Last edited:

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
i got the passport request on 24 may and then it took 10 days to dispatch the passport. so just wait it is a positive sign

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Friends,
I have question.
I am applying to online based, do i need to send my passport to CIC again or once i submit my documents online is that fine. Do they ask my passport if my visa is approved?
if you apply online. and you get your visa they will ask for your passport which you have to submit in the nearest vfs center.

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
hi. how did you link your application with CIC website.. can you help?
1) Go to this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
2) Select: continue to Gckey
3)Select: Sign up on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
4)After creating my cic account, click link application to this account.
5)Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study permit and extension.
6)Then select Family name,given name and date of birth option.
7)Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth.
8)Next in applicant personal info fill passport information only and DONOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
9) Fill program start and end date as well as DLI number of the institution (found in offer letter)
10) Your application will be found and can be linked.
11) You can get real time updates on your paper application.
In case of any doubts drop comments below.

Nish0992

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
this is miracle ... one visit to Jalandhar VFS in the morning and Just checked the status now on vfs tracking
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180************– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 04/06/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre
Hi Ravjot
Did you received study permit approval email or pdf file on cic website after getting your passport?