+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision Approved But No E-mail & Passport Request Confusion

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Guys i got a email that my account is updated then i checked On my account i got a message on 24 may morning at 6:30 am.
Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

This means i got the visa?????:confused:

i have not
received any other mail . there is message on CIC ACCOUNT & PDF FILE READS....
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

so any idea whats happening ??o_O

My application is offline paper based applied via AGENT and I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN MY passport .!!!!! so why they asking for passport. VFS SHOWING UNDER PROCESSING

ANY IDEA??

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Guys i got a email that my account is updated then i checked On my account i got a message on 24 may morning at 6:30 am.
Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

i have not
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

My application is offline paper based applied via AGENT and I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN MY passport .!!!!! so why they asking for passport. VFS SHOWING UNDER PROCESSING

ANY IDEA??
Did you link your paper application with online account?

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018

i have not

ANY IDEA??
This is weird
You submitted your passport but still they demanding for a passport
Seems like your visa is approved
May be they will courier your passport monday
May be they couriered yesterday

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
This is weird
You submitted your passport but still they demanding for a passport
Seems like your visa is approved
May be they will courier your passport monday
May be they couriered yesterday
yeah very confusing...
still no message from vfs about dispatched passport
My Vfs Tracking :- Visa application, tracking ID No.20180***************** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Ok.
yeah very confusing...
still no message from vfs about dispatched passport
My Vfs Tracking :- Visa application, tracking ID No.20180***************** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.
Ok may be they stamped on friday and will dispatch tomorrow or tuesday
Because my parents passport stamped on 28th may and they dispatched on 30th may
And we got on 1st june

Last edited:

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
So i went to jalandhar vfs today. And on enquiry counter i told them the whole story. About passport request by emabassy.

Firstly they didn’t seems to have any clue. The lady asked other officers about this. So it seems this is the first time they jave come across such case.

So finally they told me. Your passport is with Delhi High Commission. From over side everything is ok. Your passport is submitted. About that passport request they told me to send a mail ( which I already sent on 28 may ) to delhi embassy.

After that i went to see my agent. She aslo saying that she have checked with the filer officer. This is just system generated mail. As i have linked my file online. So its following the application via online method. She told me to wait this week and assured me that i will get my passport dispatched soon & my visa is approved.

I will wait. Ow for few days. If still no progress in my case. I will go to delhi office to check everything.

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
So i went to jalandhar vfs today. And on enquiry counter i told them the whole story. About passport request by emabassy.

Firstly they didn’t seems to have any clue. The lady asked other officers about this. So it seems this is the first time they jave come across such case.

So finally they told me. Your passport is with Delhi High Commission. From over side everything is ok. Your passport is submitted. About that passport request they told me to send a mail ( which I already sent on 28 may ) to delhi embassy.

After that i went to see my agent. She aslo saying that she have checked with the filer officer. This is just system generated mail. As i have linked my file online. So its following the application via online method. She told me to wait this week and assured me that i will get my passport dispatched soon & my visa is approved.

I will wait. Ow for few days. If still no progress in my case. I will go to delhi office to check everything.
Ok
Really a different case

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
this is miracle ... one visit to Jalandhar VFS in the morning and Just checked the status now on vfs tracking
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180************– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 04/06/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Y
this is miracle ... one visit to Jalandhar VFS in the morning and Just checked the status now on vfs tracking
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180************– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 04/06/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre
Yes
May be they send any enquiry to them
Or may be they got the passport but forgot to dispatch
Anyways
Congrats now you will get your passport soon