+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final approval of Study Permit

DEL71

Aug 22, 2017
Thank you.
Well how long have you been waiting for this visa? (i just checked the processing time in UK it said just 2 weeks)
and you know any body from UK have have the same problem?
Sorry, I applied this visa from Uk Delhi for my daughter. Online apllication. Delhi has 7 weeks processing time. Now I already passed 9 weeks.

DEL71

Aug 22, 2017
Thank you.
Well how long have you been waiting for this visa? (i just checked the processing time in UK it said just 2 weeks)
and you know any body from UK have have the same problem?
Typo problem. Application has made at Delhi india, not from uk.

Kanvig

Sep 2, 2017
Typo problem. Application has made at Delhi india, not from uk.
Sorry, I applied this visa from Uk Delhi for my daughter. Online apllication. Delhi has 7 weeks processing time. Now I already passed 9 weeks.
aha i got it i thought you were from UK cuz you've said "as a British person" i misunderstood. sorry about that.
In my opinion you should send them the email again next week.

Kluch

Sep 9, 2017
Hi. Same here! I passed my papers thru VFS Cebu on the same day (July 28, 2017). Did upfront medical. And im still waiting up until this hour. Let's be positive and patient tho. Great things take time. I am praying for everyone in here that they would get a favorable response soon.

Reactions: Kanvig and sam06

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
I mailed the embassy and they replied me back that your file is under review and requires additional verification. Our office will contact when verificatinos are completed or requires additional documents.
Now what does that mean?
How long will it take them to verify things and why dont they realize that I wont be able to travel if they delay the visa more....

vaibhav11

Aug 31, 2018
@sam06 Did you eventually receive your visa? Were you able to join your college? I am currently in the middle of a similar situation here. I applied on May 11, 2018, and still don't have my visa.

Reactions: MikeyMikeDude