+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling up TRV application....please.....help!

hawk0404

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
i hope sooon...
Passport Req..
i hope sooon...
hi anyone,

i'm presently confused in filling up infos on my application for TRV made outside Canada, since i am in Ontario, what should i put in the question :Country where applying", Status? From & To?

Lastly, is it ok to put UNKNOWN on the place & date my Father died, we were young when he abandoned us anyway...does anyone thinks i will be required for a personal interview if i put unknown, or do i need a written explanation indicating the reason? or do i just put our hometown & it wont be verified anyway?

whoever is knowledgeable with my queries....a big thanks or for anyone who can help me as i am running out of time to file....

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
hawk0404 said:
hi anyone,

i'm presently confused in filling up infos on my application for TRV made outside Canada, since i am in Ontario, what should i put in the question :Country where applying", Status? Canada From & To? From the time you entered (date) to the present date or date you're signing the form

Lastly, is it ok to put UNKNOWN on the place & date my Father died, we were young when he abandoned us anyway...does anyone thinks i will be required for a personal interview if i put unknown, or do i need a written explanation indicating the reason? or do i just put our hometown & it wont be verified anyway? What about your country or as you put it your hometown

whoever is knowledgeable with my queries....a big thanks or for anyone who can help me as i am running out of time to file....

hawk0404

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
i hope sooon...
Passport Req..
i hope sooon...
im not sure tho...will they verify? will they not ask me for personal interview? thank you job_seeker...you're a great help

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
For the death of a person? I doubt it. Probably if the name is on the most wanted lists of several countries :)

hawk0404 said:
im not sure tho...will they verify? will they not ask me for personal interview? thank you job_seeker...you're a great help

hawk0404

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
i hope sooon...
Passport Req..
i hope sooon...
then im safe...is it better to put just unknown? or can i just guess and put our hometown as place of death... tho im not sure if there's a record, thats why i wanna know if they verify to that extent?

also, on the application there's a part where DETAILS OF VISIT TO CANADA....should i fill this up like purpose of visit can i put work? on the how long you plan to stay? and how about the funds? do i need to compute my current monthly salary to the duration indicated?

million thanks for guiding me on this application...just wanna be sure im doing it right

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Be honest when answering the forms. If you don't know where/when your dad died, then fill it up as so (hope the system accepts it). Work is a valid reason for applying for the TRV (you're here as a worker?) Attach a copy of the contract for the details of fund. How long- till contract finishes. On the checklist, see details of the contract.

hawk0404 said:
then im safe...is it better to put just unknown? or can i just guess and put our hometown as place of death... tho im not sure if there's a record, thats why i wanna know if they verify to that extent?

also, on the application there's a part where DETAILS OF VISIT TO CANADA....should i fill this up like purpose of visit can i put work? on the how long you plan to stay? and how about the funds? do i need to compute my current monthly salary to the duration indicated?

million thanks for guiding me on this application...just wanna be sure im doing it right

hawk0404

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
i hope sooon...
Passport Req..
i hope sooon...
job_seeker...

im getting confused as to what to answer on place and date of death, you mentioned that hope the system considers if i dont know or should i put unknown then explain that we have been abandoned so we are not aware only a news came to us he's gone...? please help me on this matter coz this is the only portion left for me to fill up and im good to go...

or should i just put our hometown tho im not sure if he has a record of death there, hope they wont verify tho

thank you again....be waiting

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Sorry, I have not used the online system before. I'm low tech :(. I want to be able to read and re-read my documents before sending them off so I've always used the system to enter the data but print out and hand write info that the system does not accept.

In your case, if the system accepts "unknown" as a response then you're good to go; otherwise, place your hometown/country. You can attach a letter explaining precisely what you're explaining now when you upload your supporting documents.

hawk0404 said:
job_seeker...

im getting confused as to what to answer on place and date of death, you mentioned that hope the system considers if i dont know or should i put unknown then explain that we have been abandoned so we are not aware only a news came to us he's gone...? please help me on this matter coz this is the only portion left for me to fill up and im good to go...

or should i just put our hometown tho im not sure if he has a record of death there, hope they wont verify tho

thank you again....be waiting

hawk0404

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
i hope sooon...
Passport Req..
i hope sooon...
i'm planning to send printout after filling up that online application and that's with the barcodes on it right? then mail them all together with the documents attached? haven't tried finalizing it yet tho, i don't know how it looks like too. isn't it that's how it should be done?

but with UNKNOWN as answered a written letter can be attached, did i get this right? do u think they won't require a personal interview on this?

if i indicate my hometown as place, u think they would verify?

gheeezz i am so lost....what do u think is the best thing i should do? on my previous application putting deceased is enough...now since the form changed...place & date must be supplied...

thanks for bearing with me job_seeker...be waiting

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If deceased, I doubt they will verify. Visa offices do not normally call for interview for TRV re entry application, initial WP/Work Visa, sometimes they do. Attach a letter of explanation; put a notation on the validated form.

hawk0404 said:
i'm planning to send printout after filling up that online application and that's with the barcodes on it right? then mail them all together with the documents attached? haven't tried finalizing it yet tho, i don't know how it looks like too. isn't it that's how it should be done?

but with UNKNOWN as answered a written letter can be attached, did i get this right? do u think they won't require a personal interview on this?

if i indicate my hometown as place, u think they would verify?

gheeezz i am so lost....what do u think is the best thing i should do? on my previous application putting deceased is enough...now since the form changed...place & date must be supplied...

thanks for bearing with me job_seeker...be waiting

hawk0404

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
i hope sooon...
Passport Req..
i hope sooon...
ok, thank you for your help, be informing you whatever happens....wish me luck...