Star Member
Sep 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Ontario
Hello,

I am currently filling up our application form, please help me as I'm not sure what to put into these fields:

1. Background /Declaration, No. 10 - Education, in the "Type of certificate or diploma issued", do I need to put in my course like Bachelor of Science in Nursing or simply Bachelor's Degree?

2. Additional Family Information under Section B (Children), I have two kids age 6 and 2, what should I put in the Marital Status? There is no "Single" for the currently listed Marital status in the Application for Permanent Residence, No. 9. (Never Married, Married, Widowed, Legally separated, annulled marriage, Divorced, Common-law)

Thank you so much.

nedian2k

Sep 18, 2009
Hello,
I would like to ask you regarding a pix should i attach my or family pictures in the form or not ... Please reply me its very urgent...

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
nedian2k said:
Hello,
I would like to ask you regarding a pix should i attach my or family pictures in the form or not ... Please reply me its very urgent...
At CIO level
NO

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
pocoyo said:
Hello,

I am currently filling up our application form, please help me as I'm not sure what to put into these fields:

1. Background /Declaration, No. 10 - Education, in the "Type of certificate or diploma issued", do I need to put in my course like Bachelor of Science in Nursing or simply Bachelor's Degree? Bachelor's Degree

2. Additional Family Information under Section B (Children), I have two kids age 6 and 2, what should I put in the Marital Status? There is no "Single" for the currently listed Marital status in the Application for Permanent Residence, No. 9. (Never Married, Married, Widowed, Legally separated, annulled marriage, Divorced, Common-law) Never Married

Thank you so much.