+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling Personal Particulars Proforma form for PCC from Indian Consualte in San Francisco

akshita111

Nov 2, 2018
I am planning on mailing my passport for police verification.
I have filled the Miscellaneous Application form but I am confused on how to fill the Personal Particulars Proforma .

For Q8b, do I need to write my current address in US? How do I figure out which police station I should mention along with it? Also, do I need to give the whole address of the police station?
And If I have to mention my current US address in 8b, I have stayed there for more than a year, so can I leave Q9 blank?

Also, question 10 asks for references. Are these local references, our friends and neighbors, by where we live (USA) or people from our home country (India)

Does anyone happen to have a sample form that's been filled up? It'd be of great help! Or just a general step by step breakdown of how they went about this.

Thanks!

ssen11

Jan 11, 2019
I am planning on mailing my passport for police verification.
I have filled the Miscellaneous Application form but I am confused on how to fill the Personal Particulars Proforma .

For Q8b, do I need to write my current address in US? How do I figure out which police station I should mention along with it? Also, do I need to give the whole address of the police station?
And If I have to mention my current US address in 8b, I have stayed there for more than a year, so can I leave Q9 blank?

Also, question 10 asks for references. Are these local references, our friends and neighbors, by where we live (USA) or people from our home country (India)

Does anyone happen to have a sample form that's been filled up? It'd be of great help! Or just a general step by step breakdown of how they went about this.

Thanks!
Hi Akshita,

Were you able to get answers to the above.I am having the same doubts.