+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling out the SINP application

sabiha34

Nov 3, 2019
Hi There

I am currently in the process of submitting my application for Saskatchewan. I need a little help as im stuck in the part two of the application. I have a few questions if you can kindly assist me

1. In part one of the application, it asks me if i submitted an application previously for any other province or Federal nomination - should i choose yes or no? I do have an existing profile for Express Entry. I initially though this referred to express entry profile, so i chose 'yes'. Should i choose 'No'?
2. In part two of the application, there is a section asking for previous application details and 'Status reason'. Under status reason it says enter reason for rejection, however i have not been rejected. So I'm a bit confused on how to go about with the application.

I would appreciate if you can guide me on this as i need to submit my application before 1st of December.

Thank you

Regards
Sabiha

navcan

Oct 11, 2019
Hi There

I am currently in the process of submitting my application for Saskatchewan. I need a little help as im stuck in the part two of the application. I have a few questions if you can kindly assist me

1. In part one of the application, it asks me if i submitted an application previously for any other province or Federal nomination - should i choose yes or no? I do have an existing profile for Express Entry. I initially though this referred to express entry profile, so i chose 'yes'. Should i choose 'No'?
2. In part two of the application, there is a section asking for previous application details and 'Status reason'. Under status reason it says enter reason for rejection, however i have not been rejected. So I'm a bit confused on how to go about with the application.

I would appreciate if you can guide me on this as i need to submit my application before 1st of December.

Thank you

Regards
Sabiha
Hi Sabiha,

I too am facing same problem. Please let me know if you have received any satisfactory reply. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nav