+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

filling out form IMM 5406- family sponsorship ( Conjugal Partner )

Sep 14, 2020
Good day! I need help in filling out our forms :( i am married here in the philippines but we are not living together since 2017, what current marital status should i put on my forms? still married or legally separated?
and on the form IMM5406 its asking about the details about my spouse,common law partner or conjugal partner, i am confused who will i put there, is the person i am currently in a relationship with and also the person sponsoring me or the person i got married into,, Thank you for those who will asnwer.

maricar.lala

Apr 2, 2011
Good day! I need help in filling out our forms :( i am married here in the philippines but we are not living together since 2017, what current marital status should i put on my forms? still married or legally separated?
and on the form IMM5406 its asking about the details about my spouse,common law partner or conjugal partner, i am confused who will i put there, is the person i am currently in a relationship with and also the person sponsoring me or the person i got married into,, Thank you for those who will asnwer.
Hi Krizza, how did you fill the form out? Did you include the previous spouse in the form or just yourself since you’re the current partner?