+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling IMM 1294 form

Christwadle

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Greetings to all, while filling the IMM 1294 forms, there is a field where u fill up siblings information and a column where u fill the relationship with the sibling whether brother , sister, half brother and so on, when I type sister it does not work, and instructions above the column say see note 1, I don't know where Note 1 is, any help please.

Second question how do I sign an application form meant to be submitted online for online application, Do I fill it print it and sign then scan it and upload ,thanks in advance

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
There is no sibling info in form imm1294 that I can find, which actual form are you filling? For forms which have an automatic validation you never have to sign, for forms which don't have an automatic validation as long as they are part of the single study permit application you also don't need to print/sign/scan although it doesn't hurt your application if you do, basically when you submit your study application they will ask you to confirm your submission and that will be taken as signature for all the forms you have submitted.
If you are submitting any form independently you should print/sign/scan it.

Christwadle

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
There is no sibling info in form imm1294 that I can find, which actual form are you filling? For forms which have an automatic validation you never have to sign, for forms which don't have an automatic validation as long as they are part of the single study permit application you also don't need to print/sign/scan although it doesn't hurt your application if you do, basically when you submit your study application they will ask you to confirm your submission and that will be taken as signature for all the forms you have submitted.
If you are submitting any form independently you should print/sign/scan it.
OK thank u I was referring to the form having family information, let me act like Oliver Twist, any idea about the second question...?, thanks.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I have IMM5645 and I am able to type the relationship without any problem. In my form it says see note 2, and note 2 is about not having any children, step children etc., don't know how they relate but it's not really an issue. You just need to click on the empty box under relationship and write the relationship.

Christwadle

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
I have IMM5645 and I am able to type the relationship without any problem. In my form it says see note 2, and note 2 is about not having any children, step children etc., don't know how they relate but it's not really an issue. You just need to click on the empty box under relationship and write the relationship.
OK, thanks