+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling HEC attestation form for MBBS degree attestation

malik_roshan

Nov 5, 2017
Hi,

I am filling out my HEC online form for degree attestation.
Under the Education Tab I've entered my O level and A level equivalence degrees.
Now I am at the MBBS degree information part.
I have filled out all sections/fields, but the system isn't accepting "Program Title" field.
I'm not getting any drop down options or anything. What ever I enter it just says invalid input.
How should I proceed ?

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Hi,

I am filling out my HEC online form for degree attestation.
Under the Education Tab I've entered my O level and A level equivalence degrees.
Now I am at the MBBS degree information part.
I have filled out all sections/fields, but the system isn't accepting "Program Title" field.
I'm not getting any drop down options or anything. What ever I enter it just says invalid input.
How should I proceed ?
Hi

I've done my O and A Levels and have gotten the equivalence certificates made for both.
Now I wanted to get my Bachelors degree attested from HEC and I was completing the form on their online portal.
I am a bit confused regarding some of the fields mentioned on their form (under the Education tab) and would be grateful if you can sharee your experience and help me fill out the form, especially the following fields;

1. Under Degree/Certificate details what do I mention in the Registration/Roll no. Do I mention the my O level candidate number or the Reference number given on the equivalence certificate
  2. What do I mention under Degree Awarding Institute - IBCC or University of Cambridge?
  3. What do I mention under Program Title and Discipline?
Your support would be much appreciated.