+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILLING AINP NOT INCLUDING MY SPOUSE IS POSSIBLE

shejessedon

Nov 3, 2012
GREETINGS! ;)
my employer told me already that they will process my ainp nomination,i heard that i can include also my dependent children for this, I am married woman but we decided verbally to separate because i found out that she had a woman already in the phillipines im wondering what are the requirements that my daughter needed if in case that i include her on my application?Is it possible not to include his father in my apllication since he dont like it and he choose his mistress already..

looking forward the answer regarding with these matter .i have no idea actually how is the processing for the ainp..with my special case

lepatissier07

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27.11.2010 CSQ 28.10.2011 FED
Doc's Request.
25.05.2011 CSQ
Nomination.....
20.09.2011 CSQ CSQ by Mail 11.10.2011
AOR Received.
11.02.2011 CSQ
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03.05.2012 AOR
Med's Done....
Interview........
20.09.2011 CSQ
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shejessedon said:
GREETINGS! ;)
my employer told me already that they will process my ainp nomination,i heard that i can include also my dependent children for this, I am married woman but we decided verbally to separate because i found out that she had a woman already in the phillipines im wondering what are the requirements that my daughter needed if in case that i include her on my application?Is it possible not to include his father in my apllication since he dont like it and he choose his mistress already..

looking forward the answer regarding with these matter .i have no idea actually how is the processing for the ainp..with my special case
you have to mention all your dependents in your application, if they come with you or not. Also, you have to mention whether you're married, separated or divorced...they will find it out anyway through your paperwork you have to give (and answer truthfully), and you can (and will) be denied for misrepresentation! Verbally doesn't help, since you need to provide the paperwork for it, marriage certificate, divorce paperwork, passport photocopy (which in certain cases also contains family info) etc... Unfortunately, your case if will be a complicated one, with possibly a lots of paperwork.

shejessedon

Nov 3, 2012
shejessedon said:
GREETINGS! ;)

shejessedon

Nov 3, 2012
if i my employer will file my ainp this year ..my husband dont want to come with me because he loves hes job in cruiseline in u.s.how can i get my daughter without him since he dont want here in canada..pls let me know waht should i do first before i will pass my requirements.

shejessedon

Nov 3, 2012
lepatissier07 said:
you have to mention all your dependents in your application, if they come with you or not. Also, you have to mention whether you're married, separated or divorced...they will find it out anyway through your paperwork you have to give (and answer truthfully), and you can (and will) be denied for misrepresentation! Verbally doesn't help, since you need to provide the paperwork for it, marriage certificate, divorce paperwork, passport photocopy (which in certain cases also contains family info) etc... Unfortunately, your case if will be a complicated one, with possibly a lots of paperwork.
lepatissier07 said:
so what should i do ...what if only my daughter is willing to come with me since her father was agree about that. do i need a consent? she's 10 yrs old already..or does it affect my filling of my ainp..since my husband dont want to come with us..

lepatissier07

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27.11.2010 CSQ 28.10.2011 FED
Doc's Request.
25.05.2011 CSQ
Nomination.....
20.09.2011 CSQ CSQ by Mail 11.10.2011
AOR Received.
11.02.2011 CSQ
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03.05.2012 AOR
Med's Done....
Interview........
20.09.2011 CSQ
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shejessedon said:
so what should i do ...what if only my daughter is willing to come with me since her father was agree about that. do i need a consent? she's 10 yrs old already..or does it affect my filling of my ainp..since my husband dont want to come with us..
You have to mention all your dependents! Whether they're coming with or not! It doesn't affect your file. You just need to do what needs to be done to file your application.