+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filled wrong information in pr application for dependents

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
my lawyer had done a blunder in our application he write my child name wrong in imm5406 forum but in other forums he wrote right name and passport photo is also right pls suggest me what can i do i am very tensed right now

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
First - DONT PANIC!
Second - realize that IRCC officers are humans and they know people filling these up are also humans. So relax...its just one form.
What to do about it. Quickly - send a Webform. identify that you have found the mistake. its isolated to only One form..give the form number, the exact page it happened on etc. And confirm your correct name - which matches all the other docs in the application.

Keep it simple and concise. Its not a big issue as its only on 1 form.

Reactions: ERCAN

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
First - DONT PANIC!
Second - realize that IRCC officers are humans and they know people filling these up are also humans. So relax...its just one form.
What to do about it. Quickly - send a Webform. identify that you have found the mistake. its isolated to only One form..give the form number, the exact page it happened on etc. And confirm your correct name - which matches all the other docs in the application.

Keep it simple and concise. Its not a big issue as its only on 1 form.
Where can i send a web form pls help me my lawyer wrote his name instead of my son’s name