+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake on IMM5406/SCHEDULE A

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you armoured, but are you saying I should fill the whole form all over again then make the correction and submit it via webform. Or can I just print of that particular page and send. Do I have to send a new corrected schedule A or just that page.
I would submit the entire form, corrected, not just the single page of a specific form (note for some forms, the barcodes change when revised so you should include those as well). You'll have to figure out which forms/schedules, I odn't know where you made the errors.

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
I would submit the entire form, corrected, not just the single page of a specific form (note for some forms, the barcodes change when revised so you should include those as well). You'll have to figure out which forms/schedules, I odn't know where you made the errors.
Dear when u send again background check form what happen after that there was any issue about your mistake or clear everthing plz tell me i mistake 3rd time and i send 3rd time again i was very secared .but they not catch me first i realized first its good?

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
my lawyer had done a blunder in our application he write my child name wrong in imm5406 forum but in other forums he wrote right name and passport photo is also right pls suggest me what can i do i am very tensed right now

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
my lawyer had done a blunder in our application he write my child name wrong in imm5406 forum but in other forums he wrote right name and passport photo is also right pls suggest me what can i do i am very tensed right now
Your lawyer needs to fix this. He will need to submit corrected application forms and include a letter of explaination likely via webform.

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Your lawyer needs to fix this. He will need to submit corrected application forms and include a letter of explaination likely via webform.
But I didn’t recieved aor or uci number should i wait for it or should i send the webform now ? Pls tell

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
But I didn’t recieved aor or uci number should i wait for it or should i send the webform now ? Pls tell
I am not familiar with refugee application. (according to your recent posts) Post your question there if your family is included in your refugee application.
Again, I think you should contact your lawyer and get him to fix it. Do not panic.

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
I am not familiar with refugee application. (according to your recent posts) Post your question there if your family is included in your refugee application.
Again, I think you should contact your lawyer and get him to fix it. Do not panic.
I have one question will my application be returned only on this one mistake my lawyer wrote his name in one of forum instead of my son’s name but in other 3 forums he wrote correct name

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I have one question will my application be returned only on this one mistake my lawyer wrote his name in one of forum instead of my son’s name but in other 3 forums he wrote correct name
Frankly, I do not know. But it's unlikely to be returned for a mistake like this (not one to spot easily vs a missing form or a missing supporting document) .