+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILLED THE WRONG WORK PERMIT RENEWAL FORM ONLINE

Yemetse

May 1, 2019
I am a refugee claimant. My work permit was about to expire when I applied online for a renewal. In the options I clicked 'WORK PERMIT RENEWAL' and filled the form and submitted. When I didn't get response after the normal 7 to 8 weeks duration, I contacted them and was told that it was going to take 94 days. That's when I realized I had clicked on the wrong form. After 94 days, I was contacted to upload receipt but I was not prompted for payment while filling the form. How do I correct this error and let them know that I am still a refugee claimant and not required to to pay? Please I need urgent help as I have less than 7 days to upload the receipt. Thanks.

chris2010

May 16, 2019
I am a refugee claimant. My work permit was about to expire when I applied online for a renewal. In the options I clicked 'WORK PERMIT RENEWAL' and filled the form and submitted. When I didn't get response after the normal 7 to 8 weeks duration, I contacted them and was told that it was going to take 94 days. That's when I realized I had clicked on the wrong form. After 94 days, I was contacted to upload receipt but I was not prompted for payment while filling the form. How do I correct this error and let them know that I am still a refugee claimant and not required to to pay? Please I need urgent help as I have less than 7 days to upload the receipt. Thanks.
Hi

Did you submitted the proof if your are in welfare like welfare statement,if not you must submitted ,sorry for delaying.

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Cancel the current form which is uploaded and fill a new correct form , refugees and claimant are not required to pay for work permit

Sof_Tay

Nov 29, 2018
Cancel the current form which is uploaded and fill a new correct form , refugees and claimant are not required to pay for work permit
Hi!

How can I apply for my work permit renewal online? I tried several times but the Questionnaire will ask me questions I have no idea how to answer. I’m currently processing my Permanent Residence but haven’t gotten first stage approval yet. I submitted my PR application in Oct 2018 and it says that I passed the medical examination, but that’s about it.