+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fill Like Just Crossing The Border

Godly_1

Mar 6, 2007
Peace to the Gods[/b].

O.K. it's like this I'll just jump right into it. After two yrs. at my new job I'm out on injury leave. So, I've pretty much got a lot of time on my hands. Therefore I'm actually using my ISP rather than it just using me. (by the way I'm in the states.) Anyways, I'm coming across so much information that it behooves me that people in my country have this same information, yet things persist to get worst. After watching lecture by Dr. Bob Beck the information that I found out was an outstanding. The cure for AIDS/HIV and any other bloodparsitic, fungus or virus known to man was reported at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in NYC by Drs. Kaali and Wyman, resulting in Patent No. 5,188,738 ...
O.K. So far we have a money orientated medical industry that will rather feed you expensive drugs that render all types of side effects. My Lord, the side effects alone require more medication and so on. Point is. The medical industry here has no interest in healing.
Moving on. I'm so excited I'm calling family member and friends to tell them the news. We have something to fight back with. And much to my surprise no one really cared. "Whatever", I said. And the bull horns continued to blow. But I continue to reasearch differt things. (I'll tell ya, that google video is a heck of a tool) Next I came across David Icke. Now..........I dont know what some of you think of this man or if you know of this man, but his historical reference in "Ruled by Gods", was remarkable. And thats all I'll say about him. With the exception that the "Conspiracy Theory" deepen's. O.k. so the reasearch must go on I'm only in my first month of complete boredem. Then I seen it "America: Freedom to Fascism". And I watched it, and I watched it again. And I said, "Surely this is what we've been waiting for." I mean this is the greatest sham ever pool off with the exception of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. But think about it, this crosses all bounderies, all colors, all religions, all race, and creed. And it's held up right there in thier constitution in the 16th admendment. No citizens income should be taxed. Supreme court held this up. More than one time. Some citizens took it to court and won their tax evasion cases. Never covered by the news. Glutton for punishment I persist into the depth of the nations dirty laundry. When I came across "Conspiracy Of Silence". Please this just make my heart bleed. And I don't want to know anymore dirty secrets. I don't won't to fight in the revolution, (hell, looks like I'm the only one who cares any way) I...Do....Not......Want....To.......Live.........Here...........Anymore!
So now being the research buff that I am. Hmmm. Wonder how many other Americans fill like I do. Well as a matter of fact I'm late as hell! I mean the number of people who left the states after the 2004 election is ridiculus.
And the reasearch goes on because in the back of my mind I know I can't raise my family here under the conditions. See, falling out of the same routine of working 12 hr. days gave me a chance to put things in perspective of whats best for me and my family.
As you may by now have gathered Canada is looking to be more lika' home for me the more I research. If you haven't yet gathered I am of African desent. Born and raised in America. And recently uplugged from the matrix. I am a computer technician with 4 children and 4 wives (just kidding) Can bearly handle the one wife. And also an aspiring writter. And if you are reading thus far sorry about the lenghtliness but once I start I't kind of hard to stop. Which brings me to my question.
With the borders now some what open you might say. I'm trying to understand what that means in perspective of all the legal jargon that must be done to become a Canadian citizen. And what I guess I really want to know is if I could just pack my family up head for canada and do the paper work when I get there. I mean I want out of here that bad. I nor my people have ever known freedom in this strange land. Furthermore, research shows me that my ancestors ran to Canada to escape slavery. And I too must do the same. Keep in mind that I dont have a stitch of family in Canada. And don't know a soul in Canada..........................But I Want In.

PEACE=Positive-Energy-And-Constant-Elevation

Godly_1

Mar 6, 2007
Sorry, bout' that.
I live in PA can I just head for the boarder with passport and apply for citizenship from the inside.

NC

Mar 6, 2007
Godly_1, I think I got your point. Ok. I understand that you are disillusioned with the US and want to settle up north in Canada.

I tried to read your post quite carefully, at least thrice, its kind of hard to understand. I think you should use a spell checker before submitting your POST. :) Just trying to be funny here...

However, here is what I think you need to do if you want to go settle in Canada... NO.... you definitely cannot just cross the border and become a Canadian citizen. The last time I checked, Canada and US were two separate countries with real borders.

To keep it short. Here is what I would do in your situation.
I would go to Canadavisa.com and note down their phone numbers and give them a call... This is perhaps the most reliable attorney you can contact for migrating to Canada. You can also check if you are qualified for the Canadian permanent residency by taking a survey (questionnaire) on this website. It's a point based system.

Thanks,
NC

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
HI Godly_1

Sorry my friend I had to admit that it was so hard for me to understand your very first post.

Now after reading some inputs it is pretty much clear!! What our friend NC has said is correct you could not just cross the border and apply from Canada.

But if you are so desperate to live US, it could be a good idea to start looking for some one who gives you a permanent Job offer in Canada, it certainly speeds up the process and you could be a PR in less than a year.

Second option is applying through PNP, it is the second faster method, or federal skilled worker this last one takes almost 2 years (in you case since it varies of Country to Country)

At the end of the day whatever you decide to do my friend; just do it right and do it legally!!

Good luck!!
Eduardo

Godly_1

Mar 6, 2007
Sorry about the rant in the first post.

I just fell like I'm recently unplugged from the matrix. Obsorbing info and realizing who I am and more importantly where I am. (Behind enemy lines.No friends just foes.) The people here act like they don't even give a darn.

Also not sure if this is important or not but just went to www.canada.com/globaltv, and tried to watch a news clip and got a message, "This Video Is Not available outside of Canada. "Thats scary". Just got got bad vibes about this place thats all.

Anyways, got your point NC. No illeagal border jumping. (and can't quite figure out what button is the spill cheker[flash=200,200][/flash]) Which brings me to my next question. If I cant just hop the border what's the big deal about the the UNION of The Three Countries. Plzzz. explain??

And what about visiting. How'd one go about visiting. I mean I am fairly close

leslieann

Mar 9, 2007
Hi, Godly,

Of course you can visit but for a limited time. You might want to visit, anyway, to see if Canada is all that you expect it to be. It is a big country, geographically, and has many different aspects. For example, Toronto and the Atlantic provinces could not be more different. Check it out before you make a big commitment to the immigration process. But don't mess around with trying to live there illegally. I understand from these boards and reading the CIC website that violations of immigration laws will keep you from EVER being able to immigrate, regardless of your other qualifications.

By the way, this summer might be a good time to take your family on a vacation to Canada, before everyone will need a passport to cross the border (in either direction).

Spend some time reading and re-reading the material about how to immigrate and see if you fit anywhere. The process is long and not for the faint of heart (apparently). I have learned a lot of information and also seen a lot of misinformation on these boards. Correction...I have seen misinformation that people bring in the form of questions and assumptions, but there is usually someone here who can point you in a direction of reliable info.

I did not use a consultant, but doing the application packet myself with nobody to consult with was not easy and it took forever. I am waiting for the results of additional medical tests and my adult son's FBI check (even though he is not going to immigrate) but things seem to be pretty much in order. If I were to do it again, I think I would use a consultant, just for the support.

Best to you and your family.

Leslie Ann