Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rojani said:
Trina,

Can you re affirm if your file was reviewed by Sydney, Is the reply letter for updated documents comes from Canada or Makati local embassy. Remember that applicant from Feb 27 - November were put on hold while waiting for the ministerial list. I'm not sure if you send it to sydney when you filed it last october, did you? I was informed and verified by my consultant that those who file their cases in MAkati before the announcement of the list (before Dec 3) did not re file it in sydney instead the local embassy just sent a reply if they qualify or not and asked the further documents. I'm also at lost cause some with the same timeline with me had different ecas status. what's your ecas
Hi,

Yes, my file was reviewed by Sydney and the letter requesting for updated documents came direct from Sydney. Although I send my application to London, I guess they forwarded it to Sydney for review.

I did not hear from the London office about my eligibility in the "38". It was Sydney who said that since I fall under the "38", my application was approved and that I should forward updated documents to London and to coordinate with London from today.

My e-cas NOW states: Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE.

But at first it just said "in progress".

Jhunmalijan

Nov 17, 2008
I sent my application last March 14, 2008 in Makati, then they started to process my paper on June 05, 2008. Before I check my E- Cas stated "In -process", now it changed to " application Received" but I applied before Nov. 2008.

rojani

Dec 9, 2008
trina,

thanks for the info, am not confused anymore with your case. you did not file it here pala in makati. but your case seems delayed already.
Good luck

rojani

Dec 9, 2008
Jhun,

When did you received your updated letter and also when did you send it. Mine still in process, when I checked my ecas it was last updated may 7. how about you?

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
rojani,

i just checked my ecas and it now says " in process" from "application received by visa office".

i think we now have the same status. our application passed the visa office eligibility review and is now being processed. my P80k application fee is now nonrefundable,

my status did not pass the " visa office eligibility review complete" stage. maybe they're really doing it fast now. i sent my additional documents only on june 5 and they must have opened it immediately and added to my file. they have accepted my letter of explanation and additional docs and started processing already. i'm not really sure, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed and being positive my application will be approved. although i'm not holding my breath that it'll be this year.

Jhunmalijan

Nov 17, 2008
Rojani,

I received my updated letter last Oct. 2008 and last feb. 2009 my application was transferred to Nova Scotia C-50 base on E Cas. I always E-mail embassy but they didn't response. Last May 07, 2009 my status was " application received" super bagal nga eh". I'm hoping that it will process easily since I was applied on March 2008 base on their timeline it will process with-in one year.

rojani

Dec 9, 2008
jtob,

that's great, you are nearing now. Hopefully we had the same timeline but I realized that there is always priority in processing a case base on NOC shortages. You had mentioned to me about this before and it seems that there is really priority. I have'nt heard anything from my consultant till now regarding progress in my case. I'm alrady cosidering to take CAIPS to know exactly whats going on...again goodluck

If possible can we make this thread updated, palagi na lang indians and bangladeshi nababasa ko, para naman may sense ang usapan... kidding... but seriuosly........ ewan ko mga tanong nila....

maybell

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
Hi everybody!

Jtob....
Its so good to hear that everything went well with your semi-problem before. I just checked my ecas and it now stated that they started processing my application. I am watching your case since i think i belive we have the same timeline.

Good Luck to all of us!!

rojani

Dec 9, 2008
jhun,

Why your file resend to Sydney? after your updated document reviewed and put your file in process, that will be reckoning for 6 -12 months processing. Try sending formal mail both makati and sydney maybe they will response.

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Jtob/rojani/Maybell....

Good to hear the status of your application. Thanks for sharing it with us. It will surely inspire everyone reading this thread. As rojani said, let's keep this thread updated and everybody will continue to be updated and knowledgeable with current procedures.

Again, let's hope and pray for God's best in our applications.

Regards,

IDN

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
hi maybell,

your ecas status is now " in Process"? what was your previous status and timeline?

maybell

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
Jtob, Previously my ecas was "We have received you application (manila visa office).... pending for review" - as of May 19, 2009As of June 15, 2009 my ecas changed to "We have reviewed you application and started processing on June 11, 2009"

Can you share your status and timeline.

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
mine also says " we have reviewed your application and started processing on june 11, 2009."

when did you submit and when did they receive you documents?
i sent my documents march 27, and the aor is dated may 14 and i received it may 26.
i'm expecting new instructions before the end of june, hopefully medical request, or i'll be sending them a follow up letter as per their instructions.

good luck!

rojani

Dec 9, 2008
Officers must:
• consider only those occupations which the applicant has specified and for which the applicant
has provided the four-digit NOC code on their application form (R80(6));
Note: While the Regulations clearly place responsibility on applicants to undertake research of the NOC
and provide the NOC coding for the occupations in which they claim qualifying experience, officers
are expected to exercise discretion where applicants may have made minor errors or omissions in
correlating work experience and NOC coding.
• not take into account whether the applicant meets the “Employment requirements”
description set forth in the NOC for the occupation(s) listed;
award points only if the applicant has performed the actions described in the lead statement
of the particular NOC description and has performed at least a substantial number of the
duties described in the “Main Duties” summary – including all the essential
duties (R80(3));

What is your view on the work experience now. Is awarding 21pts base on the 4 years NOC skill level O A B or should be based on the 4 years NOC work you had applied..

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
i would think it is for 4 years NOC skill level O A B
it doesn't have to be in 1 noc only. you can have 21 points if you have work experience for 2 years in 1 noc and another 2 years in another noc as long as its a skill level 0 a or b.