+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS- 2005 applicants pls update status

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hi Attirah,

I read that topic too but there is one latest notice(under NOTICE on the website) about Bill C-38 that really worrying. But of course, like you I'm also hoping for the best and favorable to our part.

attirah said:
Hello...
Pls read first CIC webiste topic: News Release — Minister Kenney Hits the Reset Button: Sets the Foundation for New, Faster, More Flexible Immigration System.

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
attirah said:
According to my agent, some applications were already refunded....how sad...huhuhu
Pero AJA!!!
O talaga, nakakalungkot naman ang balita.

anong year ka ba nag-apply?

binigyan ka ba ng idea kung anong year ung mga ni-refund

erdavid

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
oh no may na-refund na... sana sabihin na sa atin kung ano ang verdict kesa nag-hihintay pa sa wala :mad:

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Meron isang nagpost na wala pa ngang narefund kasi may legal battle sa court against sa cases nating pre 2008. It's good news and sana manalo tayo. Please update us naman in case decided kang kumuha ng CAIPs. Yes I think it's a good idea.

uote author=attirah link=topic=74379.msg1587940#msg1587940 date=1341617546]
Wala nman sinabi yun agent ko, kc friend ng client nya yun na refund.
Sabi lng nya so far April 2005 yun latest na approve sa mga clients nya...
Wala pa nman daw nareturn/refund sa mga applicants nya maybe because partly lahat kami pina IELTS nya.
Oct 2005 ako pero sa CIC website Feb 2006...

May nabasa ako sa ibang thread na pwede macheck status ng application natin thru CAIPS/GCMS...
Sorry d ako mkapost ng links...Newbie lng po...Pacensya na...
Eto yun thread title "Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?"
A little investment wouldnt hurt...try nyo if willing kayo...
Never tried it though...pero I'll ask my mother in-law in Canada for them to process this...

[/quote]

rgfcenina

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
alam mo kng ano poblema sa FBI...ang tagal ng processing nila....umabot kmi ng 3 months sa pagaantay....tapos mali pla ang resulta so ulit uli another 3 months n nmn....napass nga nmin kya lng ewan kng ano susunod :( masakit na ulo ko....sana nga maging maayos na papers ntin :(

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
It's nice to know na Hindi pa pala final Ang refund. All I thought dead end na tayo. Please keep posting to keep our hopes alive

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
@ gico: Oo tama ka dun, mas gusto ko pang I-browse itong forum na ito kaysa sa FB para lang makabalita sa conclusion ng cases nating mga pre 2008.

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
I've written to CIC lately to follow up my status but it seems they are not replying!! Have anyone experiencing the same???

rotci

Oct 26, 2011
Anybody who joined the litigation challenging the queue jumping and closure of pre- June 2008 files?

nmiole

Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-March-2005
AOR Received.
07-July-2005
Hi Guys:

I'm sharing with you the notice posted at the website of CIC:

Notice – Fee Returns for Federal Skilled Worker applicants affected by the backlog elimination measure

October 12, 2012
The content below is offered in PDF format. For more information or to download the appropriate viewer, check the Help page.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is now starting to return fees which were paid to the Department for Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications affected by the Government of Canada’s Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act.

If you applied before February 27, 2008, and have not heard from CIC about whether a decision based on FSW program selection criteria (*see below) was made on your application, you may be affected by this new law.

If you fall under this category, CIC needs to verify your contact information is up to date so that your fee return will reach you at your current address. Please note that interest will not be paid on the fees.

Please confirm your latest contact details by sending CIC this form (PDF, 1.4 MB). While we will also contact you by regular mail later on if we do not hear from you, communicating with us electronically is the best and easiest way to have your fee return processed.

Due to the large number of affected applicants, the fee return process may take some time from the date your form is received by CIC to the issuance of your cheque. We appreciate your patience.

Your FSW application has been terminated by operation of law if:

* you applied before February 27, 2008, and
* a decision based on FSW program selection criteria* was not made on your application by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.

(*A “FSW program selection criteria” decision means that a CIC officer has determined that you have accumulated enough points to qualify for the program, based on factors such as your language skills, education and work experience.)

If you remain interested in immigrating to Canada, you may be eligible under other immigration programs. To find out more about the requirements and steps to apply in each category, please see Immigrating to Canada.

For more information, please see these Frequently Asked Questions.
Backgrounder

* Frequently asked questions: Fee Returns for Federal Skilled Worker applicants