+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO STUDENT IN UK AND APPLYING FOR A temporary WP in Canada. Is it possible

emaseb

Jan 11, 2011
Hello folks. Im a holder of STUDENT VISA (studying a vocational course in a field of caregiving) here in UK. And my visa will expire this coming end of May. I've got loads of queries in my head. My situation is, I already have my employer which is a friend of mine and tomorrow she said that she'll do advertisement in the newspaper for them to be able to apply an LMO to HRSDC. First question is how long would it take for me to wait to have the positive LMO? And plus the wait for the advertisement? How about when I apply in the Canadian embassy here in UK? Do you guys think I can have a WP before May? Coz you see, I only have like 4 months left to stay legally here in UK. What if after I submitted my application to the Canadian embassy here in UK I still don't have the result after my visa's expiry date? What shall I do? Should I just wait for the Canadian embassy for the result? Or go back home? But I'm trying hard to think positively tho. Help guys, I need your help!
Thanking you!