+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

Joboy

Jun 1, 2011
canimmigrant said:
i'm a second courser as well... yung BSN school ko lang ang pinag fill out ko ng verification form at hiningian ng TOR and course description ;D goodluck! saan ka sa toronto?

to everyone, we have created a group in FB called Toronto Bound 2011 for those who are migrating on the 2nd half of 2011... you are all invited to join...
Thanks for the info.

Sa Ontario, Mississauga ang destination namin. My wife just joined your FB group last week.
We'll post future questions on FB. Thanks again.

sideangel85

May 15, 2011
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2011
File Transfer...
11-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-01-2011
Passport Req..
26-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
looking forward to it :D
pinay-saffron said:
@ canimmigrant: GTA ako eh,s markham,i've been to toronto many times,but i still dont know how to go there by myself..i hope mksama ako s plans nyo..thanks again!
@ RN: u sent me a personal msg but i cant send u one,im sorry about that..but to clear myself up,yes,im a RN in the philippines but my application in canada is a live-in caregiver..
Hi pinay=saffron!..we have the same case sis..RN din ako dito sa pinas pero after passing the board I chose to apply as care-giver so hindi na ako nagkaroon ng chance to practice dito sa pinas..bumalik ako dito sa Pinas to gave birth and wedding...hopefully this month dumating na visa namin ni baby...I prepared my Credentials already para ma submit ko sa CNO pagbalik ko sa Toronto...I think iL take the RPN route din muna just to have at least a hospital experience. Good luck to us! :)

trxcis

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-10
File Transfer...
14-04-10
Med's Request
09-11-10
Med's Done....
04-02-11 (w/ rpt CXR)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canimmigrant said:

hello trxcis!

like paulferrer, i am awaiting the result of my assessment with the CNO... i have removed it from my mind at the moment dahil last day of filing naman na for the october exam today, july 25 (if my memory serves me right ::) )... i intend to focus on it when my assessment arrives... pag pinalad na makakuha ako ng eligibility, then i plan to devour the compendium and whatever reviewer i can get my hands on... i plan to use the mosby CRNE reviewer as it is highly recommended by those who passed the exam already... pero mag rereview lang ako pag nakapagpa schedule na ako ng test date... based on my experience, it is futile to review without a definite exam date... so for the mean time, i'm just focusing my energy on our coming big move to canada... i'll deal with everything once the assessment is out...

pag, wag naman sana Lord :'( , i require pa ako mag bridging program, i will take the RPN registration route... then do my bridging program... basta ultimate goal ko is to become an RN ;D

i hope we all become eligible and find good jobs there... let's keep positive and ignore those who try to put us down... pasasaan ba at may mag re-retire sa mga iyan, tayo ang papalit sa kanila! hahahaha!

goodluck!
Hi canimmigrant! sorry for the late "Thank You" for responding to my query! Sobrang busy na kasi in all other prep after receiving the visa eh. Anyway, isang hirit pa. Do you already have the Mosby CRNE? From PRC? Can we bring it in Canada, since, you know :-[. Kasi kung talagang hindi puede dalhin, i might try to go over it as much as possible here pa lang, tapos iwan na dito before going there, then, kung kailangan pa ng review pagdating dun, either use the library copy (if available), or purchase one? whatcha think? ;D ;D ;D

annie_t

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24--04-2010
Doc's Request.
08--7-2010
AOR Received.
15-10-2010
Med's Request
26-07-2011
Med's Done....
08-09-2011
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
Hello po! I read the posts from 1-22 and found really helpful pointers for CNO application. MR na po ako and i was initially opting for SK because they said, life there is very laid-back and mababa lng ang cost of living. However I found out that it really takes time for the assessment process (over a year!) although wala clang BET/SEC. Also, im an NICU nurse and I tried searching for possible employers pero mostly, geriatric/mental/community/occupational RNS ang hinahanap nla. I prefer to be in a place where I can be offered a job, kahit saang province. I'm hoping it will be in Ontario kse maraming hospitals and through the net din, may nag hi-hire ng Paeds/NICU nurses. So finally, dito na ko mag apply sa CNO. I hope I'm making the right decision. Hehe. Pa sali po sa thread na to ha. Thank you sa mga helpful posts nyo. I'm thinking na if dumating na PR ko, alis na agad next year para makapag trabaho. Please add me po sa FB. Thanks to everyone! I will send my application this week and hopefully maging ok. I have almost 6 yrs experience, also a 2nd courser. To m2canada, pwedeng pahingi rin po ng reviewer for CRNE? Here's my email add: baby_090101@yahoo.com. Super thanks! God bless and good luck sa ating lahat! ;D

niqua_9

Aug 23, 2011
I'm a newbie here...nabasa ko lahat ng comments and replys..so i have my idea...this week magpapasa na ko s CNO ng assessment, nagrequest n dn ako sa school ko ng TOR and other requirements from CNO and then 3 weeks pa xia...yung question ko hndi ako registered sa pinas,sadly hndi ako nkpass sa board....ok lang kaya kung yun ang reason ko sa application ko why i'm not registered nurse sa pinas???plan ko magbridging program ako ng nursing nila....so ang nilagay ko sa application ko RN....tama ba ko....sana my magreply......:-D please please help me...thanks..

dcho

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
hello :) :) :)

yung application package na sinesend ng CNO to aking email add ay the same lang ba yan for RN and PRN? kasi when i requested the application i clicked RN but now parang i changed my mind gusto ko sana mag PRN nalang :)

salamat.

dcho

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
dcho said:
hello :) :) :)

yung application package na sinesend ng CNO to aking email add ay the same lang ba yan for RN and PRN? kasi when i requested the application i clicked RN but now parang i changed my mind gusto ko sana mag PRN nalang :)

salamat.

dcho
same lang yan,but if you want to apply for both profession.Dapat magkaiba yon forms,but yon documents from school,you can provide one documents will enough for both profession. ;)

dcho

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
m2canada said:
oic..meron ako yung galing kay sultanali and i also downloaded and printed the compendium. if ever mareceive nmin yung visas this week july 19 kme mglaland and we'l be staying in toronto.

*if you dont have a copy of the reviewers from sultanali PM me your email and il send them to u!
hi m2canada,

would it be okay if i will ask for a copy of reviewers...i'll PM you my email address.

it will be greatly appreciated if you can send me the reviewers :)

thanks,
dcho

arwen_audrey

Aug 28, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2012, application resent and received 12-03-2012
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
DD ENCASHED: 19-03-2012, PER: 27-03-2012
File Transfer...
RBVO: 16-04-2012, AOR vIa Snail Mail: 20-04-2012
Hello Paulferrer,

i have also read that you are able to share your reviewers for CRNE, may i please have softcopies as well? thank you!

arwen.audrey@gmail.com

thanks again!

arwen_audrey

Aug 28, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
m2canada,

ako din po pahingi, arwen.audrey@gmail.com

thanks a lot! :D

sideangel85

May 15, 2011
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2011
File Transfer...
11-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-01-2011
Passport Req..
26-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
looking forward to it :D
m2canada said:
oic..meron ako yung galing kay sultanali and i also downloaded and printed the compendium. if ever mareceive nmin yung visas this week july 19 kme mglaland and we'l be staying in toronto.

*if you dont have a copy of the reviewers from sultanali PM me your email and il send them to u!
hi m2canada.. pwede din po ba akong humingi nang reviewer mo?...thank you po ahead :)!...eto po email ad ko

side_angel85@yahoo.com

jpopc79

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 29/11
IELTS Request
AUG 29/11 WITH FULL DOCS
Can somebody post a Step by step how to apply for CRNE registration
and sana ma edit ang first post with this steps para hindi na mag ask ang ibang members.

thanks guys. good luck sa atin

arwen_audrey

Aug 28, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
niqua_9 said:
I'm a newbie here...nabasa ko lahat ng comments and replys..so i have my idea...this week magpapasa na ko s CNO ng assessment, nagrequest n dn ako sa school ko ng TOR and other requirements from CNO and then 3 weeks pa xia...yung question ko hndi ako registered sa pinas,sadly hndi ako nkpass sa board....ok lang kaya kung yun ang reason ko sa application ko why i'm not registered nurse sa pinas???plan ko magbridging program ako ng nursing nila....so ang nilagay ko sa application ko RN....tama ba ko....sana my magreply......:-D please please help me...thanks..
hello,

sa pagkaka alam ko po, u need to be a graduate of BSN degree and a board passer in the country you got your degree. I have applied sa CARNA, but CARNA and CNO has almost the same rules, and i think all through out the different provinces you have to be a board passer before you can submit assessment for eligibility to sit for the CRNE.

but do read thru the CNO website, to make sure.

hope this helps, :)

mikomi

Star Member
Jul 28, 2010
arwen_audrey said:
hello,

sa pagkaka alam ko po, u need to be a graduate of BSN degree and a board passer in the country you got your degree. I have applied sa CARNA, but CARNA and CNO has almost the same rules, and i think all through out the different provinces you have to be a board passer before you can submit assessment for eligibility to sit for the CRNE.

but do read thru the CNO website, to make sure.

hope this helps, :)
hi ok lng po ba if bank draft ang mode of payment? thanks :)

arwen_audrey

Aug 28, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
I'm not sure, coz I used credit card. But try to check with the bank, idlf it is internationally recognized. Then there should be no problem.

HTH. :)