NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
matagal na ako dito sa forum,but lately naging inactive kc ang tgal dumating yon MR..Since I am back on the truck,I am happy at maraming akong natutunan,even do I was not able to read all the discussions.

So,naiisip ko after reading from the previous post,I will try my luck to go to RPN route also.

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
trxcis said:
hi canimmigrant! May I please ask what preparations have you done here so far, in terms of becoming a registered nurse in canada? I just want to have an idea on how my preparations are stacking up with the other immigrant nurses, or am i not doing things quite fast enough.Thanks! ;) :p :p :p

hello trxcis!

like paulferrer, i am awaiting the result of my assessment with the CNO... i have removed it from my mind at the moment dahil last day of filing naman na for the october exam today, july 25 (if my memory serves me right ::) )... i intend to focus on it when my assessment arrives... pag pinalad na makakuha ako ng eligibility, then i plan to devour the compendium and whatever reviewer i can get my hands on... i plan to use the mosby CRNE reviewer as it is highly recommended by those who passed the exam already... pero mag rereview lang ako pag nakapagpa schedule na ako ng test date... based on my experience, it is futile to review without a definite exam date... so for the mean time, i'm just focusing my energy on our coming big move to canada... i'll deal with everything once the assessment is out...

pag, wag naman sana Lord :'( , i require pa ako mag bridging program, i will take the RPN registration route... then do my bridging program... basta ultimate goal ko is to become an RN ;D

i hope we all become eligible and find good jobs there... let's keep positive and ignore those who try to put us down... pasasaan ba at may mag re-retire sa mga iyan, tayo ang papalit sa kanila! hahahaha!

goodluck!

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
posted thru Fedex: 07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
received @ CIO by M. KRSZWD: 13-07-2011
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
included in my posted docs.
File Transfer...
2nd AOR: 27/10/2011
Med's Request
dated Feb. 03, 2012; received the letter, Feb. 16, 2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
pasend dn po ng soft copy ng reviewer for CRNE...

tnx!

pinay-saffron

Jul 26, 2011
hi guys.. i'm a newbie here in the forum.. gusto ko sna mgtnong,this is my case.. im on my 3rd month here in ontario,RN ako s pinas,6months private nursing lng ang naging experience ko dun,i arrived here as a live-in caregiver, and i heard about this assessment, my nkpag-advice skn n mgpa-assess kahit hnd p ko PR d2, my binigay syang number skn n pwede kong twagan for the assessment but i'm having second thoughts regarding the assessment kasi wla akong msyadong naging experience as a RN in the Philippines.. can anyone help me? please give me more advice regarding my case kasi gusto ko rn tlga ituloy ung npagaralan ko d2..please help,thanks!

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
pinay-saffron said:
hi guys.. i'm a newbie here in the forum.. gusto ko sna mgtnong,this is my case.. im on my 3rd month here in ontario,RN ako s pinas,6months private nursing lng ang naging experience ko dun,i arrived here as a live-in caregiver, and i heard about this assessment, my nkpag-advice skn n mgpa-assess kahit hnd p ko PR d2, my binigay syang number skn n pwede kong twagan for the assessment but i'm having second thoughts regarding the assessment kasi wla akong msyadong naging experience as a RN in the Philippines.. can anyone help me? please give me more advice regarding my case kasi gusto ko rn tlga ituloy ung npagaralan ko d2..please help,thanks!

you may have yourself assessed even without a PR visa... however, you will be required to present proof of permanent residency, citizenship or valid working visa (i'm not sure if your live-in caregiver working visa will suffice or if they require a working visa that is particular to the nursing profession) to get yourself licensed... ang assessment kasi is just the first step to licensure... i suggest you consult the web page of the College of Nurses of Ontario and learn about the registration process of Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs)... you will find out everything you need to know about registering as a nurse in ontario there...

others here have opted to have themselves assessed as RPNs first... kasi we are qualified to sit for the RPN CRNE... the RN CRNE requires more experience or a MAN degree and completion of the Baccalaureate Equivalency Table (something you can learn about by reading the previous posts)...

goodluck! i hope this helps... by the way, question lang, ang live-in caregivers ba nire-require pa mag IELTS? thanks!

pinay-saffron

Jul 26, 2011
@ canimmigrant: thank you so much s reply.. check ko yung website na yun.. ang balak ko naman talaga RPN mna,kasi my mga nakausap nrn ako d2 n ganun dn ginawa nila,RPN mna then RN.. anyway, my work permit kc ako tapos temporary resident visa ang hawak ko, i'm not sure dn kung pwede nga ba yun..
live-in caregivers are not required to take the IELTS, but we have the speaktest, it assesses our knowledge as a caregiver, at the same time, ina-assess dn ung english fluency.. some can choose to take the IELTS but there's no assurance that you will not be required to have a personal interview with the embassy.. so many applicants choose to take the speaktest, like what i did.

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
pinay-saffron said:
@ canimmigrant: thank you so much s reply.. check ko yung website na yun.. ang balak ko naman talaga RPN mna,kasi my mga nakausap nrn ako d2 n ganun dn ginawa nila,RPN mna then RN.. anyway, my work permit kc ako tapos temporary resident visa ang hawak ko, i'm not sure dn kung pwede nga ba yun..
live-in caregivers are not required to take the IELTS, but we have the speaktest, it assesses our knowledge as a caregiver, at the same time, ina-assess dn ung english fluency.. some can choose to take the IELTS but there's no assurance that you will not be required to have a personal interview with the embassy.. so many applicants choose to take the speaktest, like what i did.
you're welcome pinay-saffron... tayo tayo din magtulungan dapat... and thanks for your relply also...

since you are there na din, try calling the college, they are accomodating naman din... so if you have questions, just call them... saan ka dyan sa toronto? if you have a facebook acct, do join our group, TORONTO BOUND 2011... we are planning a get-together sometime this coming november, when most have landed already... sa sept 8 pa kami mag land, with God's help of course ;D ...

sayang din kasi, if you have the means, go get yourself registered... i wish you well... goodluck!

envogue

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.14,2010
AOR Received.
Feb.14,2011
Med's Request
March 10,2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10, 2011
Hi! to those who requested verification of license from vermont, how much was the fee? $20? thanks!

pinay-saffron

Jul 26, 2011
@ canimmigrant: GTA ako eh,s markham,i've been to toronto many times,but i still dont know how to go there by myself..i hope mksama ako s plans nyo..thanks again!
@ RN: u sent me a personal msg but i cant send u one,im sorry about that..but to clear myself up,yes,im a RN in the philippines but my application in canada is a live-in caregiver..

Joboy

Jun 1, 2011
Hello guys,

Please advice naman. ???

Ung application package na receive ko from CNO (thru email) does not contain verification forms for my employer and prc. ganon ba talaga? i tried to email them back pero no reply pa din..

Thanks.

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
Joboy said:
Hello guys,

Please advice naman. ???

Ung application package na receive ko from CNO (thru email) does not contain verification forms for my employer and prc. ganon ba talaga? i tried to email them back pero no reply pa din..

Thanks.

yes, tama yon... wala pa ang verification of employment and registration sa 1st assessment packet... tawag dyan pampatagal ng process hahaha! hindi gaya dati magkakasama na lahat agad... ngayon nga pati BET tinanggal na nila sa 2nd packet... ewan! goodluck! ;D

Joboy

Jun 1, 2011
Canimmigrant,

Thanks for the info.

Lubusin ko na mga question ko please.. ;D

Since first course ko is Computer Science (4 years), do I have to ask my CS school to fill-up the verification form (para sa mga credited units ko)? O ung BSN school ko lang? As in gusto ko kasi i-submit na lahat ung mga pwde pa nilang kailanganin before we leave..

Thanks again.

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
Joboy said:
Canimmigrant,

Thanks for the info.

Lubusin ko na mga question ko please.. ;D

Since first course ko is Computer Science (4 years), do I have to ask my CS school to fill-up the verification form (para sa mga credited units ko)? O ung BSN school ko lang? As in gusto ko kasi i-submit na lahat ung mga pwde pa nilang kailanganin before we leave..

Thanks again.
i'm a second courser as well... yung BSN school ko lang ang pinag fill out ko ng verification form at hiningian ng TOR and course description ;D goodluck! saan ka sa toronto?

to everyone, we have created a group in FB called Toronto Bound 2011 for those who are migrating on the 2nd half of 2011... you are all invited to join...