+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

Jan 10, 2014
anybody here from the PH na ang status ng application e ready for review para sa school and when u call NNAS only to find out na wala pang sampung pahina ang pinasa ng school nila but the status isnt asking for additional docs?? worrying coz im not sure too provide more info but theyre not asking for it.

pattypot23

May 28, 2015
Hello po sa inyong lahat na naghahanap ng kasagutan na gaya ko..hehe here`s my current situation.. i applied in CNO to register as RN and RPN july 2014.. I am now allowed to take the RPN exam i scheduled it this coming September 2015. I just recently received d letter regarding my RN application assessment.. They said i didnt meet the Nursing educ requirement.. without justification un ah,.(ang sakit ndi nag explain kun baket)..hehe so 2 choice lang ang nakalagay either mag take ng OSCE or withdraw d application.. meron po ba dito na nag try mag appeal ng case nila.. tips nmn po sa osce.. tska ang hirap magfocus ang dami pagdadaanan..ndi pa rin ako nakapag Nursing jurisprudence exam.. anyone here from Toronto esp scarbourough or North york area..samahan nyo po ako mag aral at figure out ang mga bagay bagay..hehe thank YOU..email me back sa mga may puso po sa mga naliligaw ng landas na gaya ko....joke. ;D.... maeianne_gel15@yahoo.com

paigey

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Hi guys!

I'm about to start gathering documents for nursing certification pero medyo naguguluhan ako. Iba iba ba ang rule ng certification ng RN at PN depende sa province? Thank you!

Gil j.

Oct 23, 2011
Hi nag apply ako sa carna and thru nnas and processing ng credentials. Start pa lng ako ng process sa school but yung employment hours ba is really needed? I last practiced sept 2013 when i arrived here. At sa middle east last nursing employment ko. At if any of you came from middle east you'll know how long they do stuff there. If ever they'll do your record of employment request. Whats the best course for me in regards to that?
Thank you.

dynoabs

Jun 5, 2015
Hi, just want some advice... I'm a RN in our country where I graduated as BSN last 2011 and worked as an ICU nurse for 1 year ( 2012-2013). I'm currently here at Ontario as a Live-in caregiver. Mag papa-assess pa lang ako sa NNAS but don't know if RPN or RN na ang ipapa-assess ko... is it advisable na isabay ko ang assessment as RN and RPN dito sa Ontario given my credentials?? Thanks :D ;D

Dj0404

Nov 5, 2014
dynoabs said:
Hi, just want some advice... I'm a RN in our country where I graduated as BSN last 2011 and worked as an ICU nurse for 1 year ( 2012-2013). I'm currently here at Ontario as a Live-in caregiver. Mag papa-assess pa lang ako sa NNAS but don't know if RPN or RN na ang ipapa-assess ko... is it advisable na isabay ko ang assessment as RN and RPN dito sa Ontario given my credentials?? Thanks :D ;D
Hi, same tayo, 2011 grad din then worked din ng ICU for 2 years. ang ginawa ko nung una, RN lang inapplyan ko but then, nito lang nag-apply din ako sa rpn just to have more options. hirap kasi pag rn agad dito, madaming pagdadaanan. anyways, i think it would really be better to apply to both categories.

jen10

Feb 7, 2014
Hello! i am looking for some advice!I took the RPN exam on Jan 2013 and the only outstanding requirement that I need so I can register is my recent evidence of safe practice nursing, Naexpire un evidence ko August 2012. So CNO is giving me the option to provide them my recent evidence of safe practice or to study the courses na ibinigay nila. They are giving me until july 2016 to do all of these.

Is it possible to go home sa Pilipinas and do some volunteering experience sa mga hospitals doon for about 3-4mos if I dont want to study? Will the CNO honor it. I have a friend who did it, umuwi sa Pinas nagvolunteer sa Veterans for 3mos and CNO assessed him and they accepted it, but he did it last year. I am just wondering baka may changes and if it is a smart move. The thing is I dont want to study anymore and I am running out of time to complete if ever mag aaral ako. thank you!

Joram14

Nov 11, 2013
jen10 said:
Hello! i am looking for some advice!I took the RPN exam on Jan 2013 and the only outstanding requirement that I need so I can register is my recent evidence of safe practice nursing, Naexpire un evidence ko August 2012. So CNO is giving me the option to provide them my recent evidence of safe practice or to study the courses na ibinigay nila. They are giving me until july 2016 to do all of these.

Is it possible to go home sa Pilipinas and do some volunteering experience sa mga hospitals doon for about 3-4mos if I dont want to study? Will the CNO honor it. I have a friend who did it, umuwi sa Pinas nagvolunteer sa Veterans for 3mos and CNO assessed him and they accepted it, but he did it last year. I am just wondering baka may changes and if it is a smart move. The thing is I dont want to study anymore and I am running out of time to complete if ever mag aaral ako. thank you!
Hello. I think it still possible but you have to ask CNO for how long the experience do you need to provide. Regarding schooling, this is just a suggestion and what my friends did. You can inquire in Centennial College in Morningside campus about their ROn program. They don't care about your clinical hours needed and its expiration, just finish the 1 year course and they will give you canadian diploma for RPN and you will be prioritize in employment. I know that it's so hard nowadays to look for rpn job especially when we are Internationally Educated Nurses or IEN's.

mrsldr

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
from ADVO- December 09, 2013
AOR Received.
from ADVO- December 09, 2013
File Transfer...
to ADVO- September 30, 2013
Med's Done....
July 07, 2013
Interview........
waive!!!!
Passport Req..
april 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
april 29, 2014. Passport sent back to me: May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
July.........
Hello everyone.

Gusto ko maliwanagan sa mga bagay bagay. Nakapag fill-up na ako ng form and payed na din. I printed the forms and yun ang ipapadala ko sa pinas (for school, employer, prc). Im a graduate of Batch 2010, passed the Board Exam the same year and since then wala akong experience as a nurse. I came here in Toronto last year july as a permanent resident under spousal sponsorship.

Questions

Is it really necessary for me to take IELTS now? Sa account ko sa nnas nakalagay is awaiting for language score results. Need ko ba mag take agad? Hindi ba nila i process yung documents ko without IELTS?

please i need a reply. thank you

dynoabs

Jun 5, 2015
Dj0404 said:
Hi, same tayo, 2011 grad din then worked din ng ICU for 2 years. ang ginawa ko nung una, RN lang inapplyan ko but then, nito lang nag-apply din ako sa rpn just to have more options. hirap kasi pag rn agad dito, madaming pagdadaanan. anyways, i think it would really be better to apply to both categories.
Thanks DJ! will push for both applications. kinakabahan kasi tlga ako.and ask ko din pla, kamusta na yung rpn application mo? :D

Dj0404

Nov 5, 2014
dynoabs said:
Thanks DJ! will push for both applications. kinakabahan kasi tlga ako.and ask ko din pla, kamusta na yung rpn application mo? :D
both ready for review na yung dalawa, rn and ron. wait ko nalang advsory report from nnas

TasjaP

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, sa NNAS ba kapag nakapag bayad ka na and meron ka nang forms pero di pa nababalik sa NNAS ok lang ba pag may inedit ka sa online application? or di na valid yung inedit mo kasi i ccredit na nila yung una mong pinasa? thanks sa reply!

Miyoshi

Jun 19, 2015
Meron po ba dito na nagtake ng IELTS para sa requirement ng NNAS pero hindi nkaabot sa required score? Pano po yung next step? Kelangan ba ulit magtake ng IELTS or pwede na i-evaluate ng NNAS? Thanks!

Dj0404

Nov 5, 2014
Miyoshi said:
Hello! Nag-take ka pa ng IELTS?
yes. i took the ielts exam but got a low writing score, NNAS asked me to write a letter addressed to them na kung pwede i-waive yung ielts result ko. so i did, kaya wait nalang ako ng advisory report ngayon. pag ontario ka, pwede ata i-waive yung ielts results mo pag bagsak. try mo sila tawagan.