+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

evergreeny2k

Feb 3, 2015
yes you can register in more than one province as a RN or LPN. The good thing is you only need to submit one set of documents....i.e license verification sent by the regulatory body, Transcripts sent by your school. Employers form etc as requested from you by the NNAS

evergreeny2k

Feb 3, 2015
yes you can register in more than one province as a RN or LPN. The good thing is you only need to submit one set of documents....i.e license verification sent by the regulatory body, Transcripts sent by your school. Employers form etc as required from you by the NNAS

faraz246

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 11-03-2015
AOR Received.
RPRF & Updated Info Chart: 09-09-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU: 21-08-15, TLU: 11-09-15
Med's Request
10-09-15
Med's Done....
22-09-15, repeated blood sample: 29-09-15
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
08-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016
I also would like to know that one should initiate the process by registering with NNAS first and than should go for IELTS or its other way around? I see some people suggest to go for IELTS to check if one meets with the required scores and some says to go with documentations first as it takes more time and IELTS is considered valid up to 6 months by NNAS. Kindly guide me how to go about it? I will be thankful to you.

Jan 27, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
28-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
I just got my NNAS report.

It's either Not Comparable, Somewhat Comparable and Comparable.

Mine is Somewhat Comparable. I'm sad. :(

Next stage is to register to CNO and see where it goes.

I hope this helps to everyone out there.

evergreeny2k

Feb 3, 2015
I have recieved my advisory report after much suspense. it says '"some what comparable". my next step now is to start my application process. Trusting in the Wise Providence of the Almighty. ..

Dj0404

Nov 5, 2014
hi guys, those who have received their advisory report from nnas? did you already start your cno pocess?

eichio

Apr 1, 2015
Hi guys..! so happy to visit this thread, wala akong kaalam alam with regards to NNAS actually..

what I understood is that assessment ito to know if pwde ka magwork as LPN, RN - depende sa result nila right? ibig bang sabhn na di mo na muna kelangan magtake ng CRNE exam nila?

Mga ilang days po ba ang waiting sa result ng NNAS? kasi Im about to take IELTS- general training for my application sa Express entry under skilled worker. kung matatagalan to, bka masasayang lng ang ielts validity ko kc 2 yrs lng un.

Kailangan din po ba ng IELTS pag inaases to?

mga magkano na gastos ninyo po for NNAS?

Please do help me po.. thanks

Dj0404

Nov 5, 2014
eichio said:
Hi guys..! so happy to visit this thread, wala akong kaalam alam with regards to NNAS actually..

what I understood is that assessment ito to know if pwde ka magwork as LPN, RN - depende sa result nila right? ibig bang sabhn na di mo na muna kelangan magtake ng CRNE exam nila?

Mga ilang days po ba ang waiting sa result ng NNAS? kasi Im about to take IELTS- general training for my application sa Express entry under skilled worker. kung matatagalan to, bka masasayang lng ang ielts validity ko kc 2 yrs lng un.

Kailangan din po ba ng IELTS pag inaases to?

mga magkano na gastos ninyo po for NNAS?

Please do help me po.. thanks
depende yun sa pag-asikaso mo ng papers like yung forms na ipapafill-up mo sa school where you graduated as nurse, sa prc, then yung sa employment mo as a nurse din. also you have to take the academic IELTS. try going to their website, nnas.ca then may mg instructions naman dun e. 1 year yung ibibigay nilang validity ng application para macomplete requirements. then madami pang processes after that. ugh! the waiting part is what's killing me right now

teejamv

May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
AOR Received.
17-12-2013
Med's Request
10-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
Passport Req..
2-7-2014
LANDED..........
Feb. 2 2015
forumates pano and kanino isusubmit yung forms coming from NNAS to PRC? Pano ginawa niyo? Did you send it directly to PRC or may nagasikaso sa inyo like kamaganak para gawin yun? Thank you.

Dj0404

Nov 5, 2014
teejamv said:
forumates pano and kanino isusubmit yung forms coming from NNAS to PRC? Pano ginawa niyo? Did you send it directly to PRC or may nagasikaso sa inyo like kamaganak para gawin yun? Thank you.
Sa relatives ko pinadala lahat ng forms then siya na naglakad nung mga yun. And then prc na magpapadala sa NNAS thru courier i think.

esiady88

Apr 5, 2015
Hi Imnotjustanordinarygirl, can I ask which school you went to? I was just wondering which schools gets a somewhat comparable report.

evergreeny2k

Feb 3, 2015
Hi You didn't miss any step. NNAS is for those that applied on or after the 12th of August 2014.
As for the somewhat comparable and in comparable results of the NNAS to me, it just signals one thing....that you will need to do a SEC assessment. So the focus should be on a successful SEC assessment. I wish us all the best in becoming a RN in Canada some day!!

evergreeny2k

Feb 3, 2015
evergreeny2k said:
Hi You didn't miss any step. NNAS is for those that applied on or after the 12th of August 2014.
As for the "somewhat comparable" and "uncomparable" results of the NNAS to me, it just signals one thing....that you will need to do a SEC assessment. So the focus should be on a successful SEC assessment. I wish us all the best in becoming a RN in Canada some day!!

Jan 27, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
28-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
UST po

esiady88 said:
Hi Imnotjustanordinarygirl, can I ask which school you went to? I was just wondering which schools gets a somewhat comparable report.

I'm already on the CNO stage and if they wanted me to take OSCE, bring it on. I'm born prepared.

bluechip

May 18, 2014
imnotjustanordinarygirl said:
Congrats joshbim, atleast di ka na pina OSCE ng CNO!

By the way, I'm already waiting for my NNAS report. My English Test requirement is waived for reasons that I don't know. Does anyone here on the same page with me?

This waiting game is driving me nuts.
Mam bakit daw nawaive yung IELTS requirement mo? more than 6 months na ba yung IELTS mo? usually kasi sa ibang province hindi iproprocess ng NNAS ang report kapag more than 6 months na ang ielts. Except sa Ontario where they accept more than 6 months. Just want to verify, kung yan yung reason kaya na waive. AT kung irerequire pa ba tayo ulit ng CNO to take IELTS or no need na. Thanks. Hoping for your response. God bless